Iron Studios - Spider Man Legacy Replica - 1/4 Scale from "Far from Home"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios - Spider Man Legacy Replica - 1/4 Scale from "Far from Home"

Video review

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rENvJoGFRMw

Amazing piece, probably the best spiderman on the market. I don't understand how this topic is so little followed and probably very few pre-orders for this piece.

I hope I don't have to wait too long, it's not in stock yet on sideshow.

Yeah this statue is awesome. I want a spider man statue for my collection but looks for non movie based or I would have ordered this :)

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

The more I see this piece the more I like it. I gotta stop looking at statues because I want then all.

The more I see this piece the more I like it. I gotta stop looking at statues because I want then all.

It's a real masterpiece, 10 to all the aspects.
I like the scene, the elements, the base, the figure, the sculpt and the paint, all is perfect for me.

It's a real masterpiece, 10 to all the aspects.
I like the scene, the elements, the base, the figure, the sculpt and the paint, all is perfect for me.
That's awesome. Might wait for a discount and pick it up

Just unboxed mine (which was a box within a box, within another box) and I must say I’m pleasantly surprised by it. The overall dynamic nature of the piece is certainly a stand out.

The paint on the figure is more than solid, but close up the paint on the monster base is a maybe a bit iffy, but acceptable. But once a metre back with the light up on (which is spectacular, and reminds me of Taurus’ Nano/Mark 85 Gauntlet) it’s a very impressive looking piece.

The only nitpick I truly have is I’m concerned with the USB socket on mine. It felt cheap as the fit of the plug was cumbersome and required a bit of force to get in. The last time that happened to me the socket came loose within the piece.

I’ve got four 1/4 scale Spider-Man statues and this is easily the best of the bunch, which includes 3 from Iron Studios and one from Sideshow.

Just unboxed mine (which was a box within a box, within another box) and I must say I’m pleasantly surprised by it. The overall dynamic nature of the piece is certainly a stand out.

The paint on the figure is more than solid, but close up the paint on the monster base is a maybe a bit iffy, but acceptable. But once a metre back with the light up on (which is spectacular, and reminds me of Taurus’ Nano/Mark 85 Gauntlet) it’s a very impressive looking piece.

The only nitpick I truly have is I’m concerned with the USB socket on mine. It felt cheap as the fit of the plug was cumbersome and required a bit of force to get in. The last time that happened to me the socket came loose within the piece.

I’ve got four 1/4 scale Spider-Man statues and this is easily the best of the bunch, which includes 3 from Iron Studios and one from Sideshow.

Photos, photos, photos ... pleaseeeee :clap
Mine will arrive between today and Monday, I can't wait.

Watched an unboxing video of this the other day and it looks...amazing.

The chaser lights, regardless of how you feel about light up features, can't come across in still images. that was a cool way for IS to go when they could just used standard LEDS.

I'm still holding out for a classic Romita version that checks all my boxes- but I'm sure this would have been fully satisfying on it own.

Congratulations to any who got it!

Watched an unboxing video of this the other day and it looks...amazing.

The chaser lights, regardless of how you feel about light up features, can't come across in still images. that was a cool way for IS to go when they could just used standard LEDS.

I'm still holding out for a classic Romita version that checks all my boxes- but I'm sure this would have been fully satisfying on it own.

Congratulations to any who got it!

heard the shipping price for this was bonkers. anyone who lives in the US can save $100 by buying from BBTS.

heard the shipping price for this was bonkers. anyone who lives in the US can save $100 by buying from BBTS.

The size of the outer box for this piece was truly ridiculous. Reminded me of their first Spider-Man piece they released.

The box size is comparable with the size that Queen Studio’s uses for their life size busts.

Back