Iron Studios - Spider Man Legacy Replica - 1/4 Scale from "Far from Home"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Iron Studios - Spider Man Legacy Replica - 1/4 Scale from "Far from Home"

I’m guessing an edition size of 300. I’m another collector that has this on order, the light up features sold me on this piece, and like Phoenixblazes like a good diorama. For me because I only get movie pieces, I guess I have more room in the budget to pay a little more. Not collecting comic statues saves me in the long run.

I'll definitely be getting this. I don't have it on preorder yet. I'm waiting to see when the rest of the End Game pieces come out so I don't have too much overlap.

I really love the base on this, I like a dio type base when it works for the character. This does.

So the only ones to chime in are three Australian's who also happen to like diorama's. I wonder if it's a national quirk.

And what's worse is that we probably have to pay more get this statues in anyway, so high prices are nothing new due to our falling currency and the increase in shipping costs etc.

Just in the last 5-6 years, statues for us have literally doubled. For example premium formats when I first started collecting were around $500-$550 AUD at Popcultcha (Australia), and now the newer ones are going for $900-$1,200 AUD. Whereas during that time the retail price was probably just under $400 USD and now they're $600-$700 USD.

So while US residents have had to deal with a 50-60% increase, we've been dealing with a 200% increase. So we're probably long used to getting ripped off on these so called collectables.

Canada is right there with you (falling currency and high shipping costs). On top of that, our government introduced an extra 6.5% duty...on top of the 13% gst.

The reason I don't pre-order anymore. I will wait for a deal in the aftermarket or do without...

I wonder if I could trade some Toliet paper for a statue...... Lol

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

I only got one packet from my recent grocery delivery!...……………… Not that it matters given I already had a small stockpile, as I usually do with certain items that I buy in bulk and store in the storeroom at home. And this was before the crazy rush...

I only got one packet from my recent grocery delivery!...?????? Not that it matters given I already had a small stockpile, as I usually do with certain items that I buy in bulk and store in the storeroom at home. And this was before the crazy rush...
I ran out the other day and only got a 4 pack before going on vacation. I got back and every store within 50 miles from my house is sold out. They restocked last night and sold out within 5min. The stores are empty.

Side note: I don't understand why people are spending hundreds of dollars on TP.

I ran out the other day and only got a 4 pack before going on vacation. I got back and every store within 50 miles from my house is sold out. They restocked last night and sold out within 5min. The stores are empty.

Side note: I don't understand why people are spending hundreds of dollars on TP.

Same thing happened to me. Went to Target and it was kinda funny, all the stock people had this kinda flat cynical jaded look like they'd just had to deal with too much insanity. Every shelf of TP, cold meds, and liquid soap was completely stripped. Never did get any TP. And, except for off Asian? brands, all TP is completely sold out on Amazon.

I see weird *&^% in my urban area anyway like before storms peeps strip shelves of stuff - bread etc. Guess if there's a second coming most U.S. household can proudly offer the gawds a fine selection of the quilted scented TP of choice, since so much has been stocked.

Probably if u act fast:lol. Amazon has been hammering price gouging but pretty sure I saw some inflated TP gouging online.

Just in the last 5-6 years, statues for us have literally doubled. For example premium formats when I first started collecting were around $500-$550 AUD at Popcultcha (Australia), and now the newer ones are going for $900-$1,200 USD. Whereas during that time the retail price was probably just under $400 USD and now they're $600-$700 USD.

Not sure what my own limit is - but am just buying less. Serendipity that the "classic" MCU wound up when it did, for me. Bein' a Hobbit/LOTR fan have a few WETA pieces and their prices have skyrocketed - like this Spiderman a lot of them are elaborate, too. 500-$1200 price tag for me is a strain. I may be down to one special piece per year, if something is released that I REALLY want.

This is worse than when a storm comes through FL. I just don't get why TP though and water. Am I missing something?

The Walmart by my house was telling me that they made more money this week than the entire Christmas season of 2019.

Also sorry I didn't mean to derail the thread just wanted to make a TP famen joke.

This is worse than when a storm comes through FL. I just don't get why TP though and water. Am I missing something?

The Walmart by my house was telling me that they made more money this week than the entire Christmas season of 2019.

Also sorry I didn't mean to derail the thread just wanted to make a TP famen joke.

These are complicated times. Stockpiling stuff like it's WW3 I guess 1)media told people to; and 2)peeps don't wanna use handfuls of leaves etc. Like if we are ordered to do major quarantine and stay in homes like during 1918 flu or something.

the simple answer is humans are stupid, easily panicked and inherently greedy.

Man 1k :(
Really mad I messed on IS. This looks appealing but at the same time so much going on.
Want to add it the the Thanos and Big 3

Man 1k :(
Really mad I messed on IS. This looks appealing but at the same time so much going on.
Want to add it the the Thanos and Big 3

Don't think too much and take it, it's really amazing.

First photos from a collector
1aXOy3F.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CH3d_wahqID/?igshid=1n2lynf4bezfk

I'm hanging out for this, can't wait to see it in person.....

I'm hanging out for this, can't wait to see it in person.....

I love the costume, the pose, the dynamism, the scene.
In my opinion this is the best spiderman on the market.

Not bad, not bad!

not sure what to think about this one....

What was the final ES on this, I'm thinking around 500?

Back