Statue Iron Studios Punisher 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oooh boy! ....Here we go!

So the second portrait is the only exclusive, right? Not sure if that has changed or not.

Oooh boy! ....Here we go!

So the second portrait is the only exclusive, right? Not sure if that has changed or not.

I thought someone said the exclusive for this wouldn’t be available on Sideshow, but only so where in Brazil.

I thought someone said the exclusive for this wouldn’t be available on Sideshow, but only so where in Brazil.

It was never confirmed. We'll find out tomorrow. Either way I'd rather save the money on shipping and have the "regular edition" through SS if that's the case.

I believe that was said. Iron studios exclusives are via their store exclusively.

Yes, that is correct. The exclusive will only be available from Iron Studios. But that is why I'm asking ...I want to know if the second portrait is the only thing that'll be left out if we buy from SSC.

Yes, that is correct. The exclusive will only be available from Iron Studios. But that is why I'm asking ...I want to know if the second portrait is the only thing that'll be left out if we buy from SSC.

I remember hearing it was only the second head that was exclusive. The arm switch outs are part of the regular. But plans could have changed, who knows. Tomorrow.... we will *high five*!

The textures and paint application look awesome, can only hope the production piece is close to the prototype.

Does look awesome.

Attachments

• is.jpg
    is.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 117
it's a great sculpt and pose. I personally wish he was wearing short sleeves to add some contrast to the all black suit.

it's a great sculpt and pose. I personally wish he was wearing short sleeves to add some contrast to the all black suit.

Yeah, personally I'm a bigger fan of his first appearance costume, but everything else on this statue is so great, it's a no brainer. Easily one of the best Punisher statues ever made, up there with the SS comiquette, XM, and the Vizion one.

Congrats guys! this is a great statue and should be a winner long term. I'm sticking with my Vision comic Punisher version but will enjoy this via your pics!

I was told by Iron Studios directly that they keep the ES open for 4 to 6 weeks but like to keep ES at 999 or less whenever possible with their Legacy Series. That was when I enquired with regards to Wolverine and Weapon X but I'm assuming it is the same here (although I do not know for certain). I find it interesting that we are permitted to order up to two of these ones although that isn't an option for me.

I was going to wait until I saw my Darth Vader in-hand prior to ordering this but since they included both heads, I'm going to order now.

this is the best punisher i have seen in any scale, there might be better ones in future but this is all u need

Wow ... just wow. :horror Yet another stellar piece by IS. Damn, they're killing it lately. I got their Civil War Cap and Winter Soldier as well as their AoU Cap and if Punisher here is anything like them, he's gonna be one gorgeous piece. *_*

Not gonna get this one since I don't have the funds nor the space but I'm so looking forward to seeing everyone's pics once this guy is out. :love

Back