Iron Studios: Marvel Comics: Magneto Battle Diorama 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Picked mine up from the post this morning. Enduring a long, torturous wait before I can open it...

Has anyone had issues with the magneto peg not fully sitting? Mine goes in, but then slowly starts to tilt down. I don't think it will fall, but I am concerned. I spoke to a iron studios rep, and he assures me that this is intended, I just find it hard to believe.

View attachment 203662

I checked mine and it doesn't have this. Mine is flush with the arm and no play what so ever.

Mine isn't flush but it's in there solid. Doesn't wiggle.
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439593305.073554.jpg

I checked today and mine tilted down a bit indeed, but it is still firm. I think it will tilt down eventually over time but there is no need to worry... the magnet is quite strong. It requires some effort to remove Magneto from Sentinel hand... more than just gravity I suppose.

mags.jpg

This is how mine looks after a few days of displaying. No play what so ever and very well attached to the arm.

Attachments

• 2015-08-15 09.11.18.jpg
    2015-08-15 09.11.18.jpg
    426.3 KB · Views: 181
Someone just pointed this out to me (because I'm too stupid to notice myself) but my base says WOLVERINE. Does anyone else's say this?

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1439657314.931816.jpg

Nevermind... Paulo told me the Iron Studios license is technically under the Wolverine movie. So they should all be like that.

Last edited:
Someone just pointed this out to me (because I'm too stupid to notice myself) but my base says WOLVERINE. Does anyone else's say this?

View attachment 204050

Nevermind... Paulo told me the Iron Studios license is technically under the Wolverine movie. So they should all be like that.

Yeah, which is weird, but w/e lol. Thanks everyone for the responds. I've been monitoring mine like a freaking hawk every hour just to make sure it's not tilting more, and so far it's fine after a few days, just had me very worried.

Wow congrats and great shots guys! This piece looks epic!

I just wish some company would make a full Sentinel at that size!!!

Wow congrats and great shots guys! This piece looks epic!

I just wish some company would make a full Sentinel at that size!!!

XM Studios was going to make a 1/6 scale Sentinel statue ...best one I've seen ...until Marvel stopped the party.

Some nice stuff from this company... but it's very hard to get their products as well.

The thing about global licenses is they cost a mother **** ton. So for a global license you can have huge ES and affordable prices, or low ES and insanely high prices. You can't have low ES and even relatively cheap prices. For example people want XM to have a global license. Consider what they are charging for a Marvel statue that is a strictly small regional license. If they were to be allowed to buy a Marvel global license, you better believe the extra cost gets passed onto the consumer.

After almost sitting 2 weeks at customs, Magneto finally arrived. Great piece, battle damage looks perfect! Piece has great presence. Also had Wolverine on the bottom like Surly. Love the piece and looking forward to the other pieces from Iron Studios :clap

Back