Statue Iron Studios Kylo Ren 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SSC is better imo.

If I had to choose and mix media aside, SS does look better then IS, although if you could put Darth Vaders helmet in Kylo Ren right hand like he's looking at it then that could be cool... but for him to have his head looking down while his hand is stretch out with a lightsaber lit in his other hand, yeah it's not the best pose. It's to bad IS didn't give us a 3rd sculpt with his head upright, would of made a big difference...

Iron Studios pieces are expensive, and with their high cost shipping to Turkey combined with the new 30% customs tax & 18% VAT + store margin, makes them hard to create collectors' trust for the brand.

However Sideshow is also cheaper here and I think it's a better product overall. Eventhough I decided to quit 1:4 scale and selling my PFs, I had to buy this as the first Kylo PF :)

Ironically Iron Studios 1:10 Kylo Ren is very similar to SS, he's just not crouching as much....

Kylo%20Ren.jpg

I have Kylo Ren 1/4 Legacy Replica in Pre-Order, the value is $ 680 dollars.
The request can be made until February 28

Let me know if you have interest.

Decided to switch my PF order over to the IS piece. Looks really good from some angles with certain switchouts. Definitely a more visually interesting piece than the PF. Love the lightups and the Vader helmet too. We'll see if I chose wisely in a month or two.

The best poses are the one with his hand reaching out like he's force choking someone and then with his hand at his side where he's staring down at Vader's helmet. With the head looking down this will probably look best on a med-high shelf....

Love the sculpting work....

Still looking for a way to order this. Anyone help me out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Im really starting to like this statue of Kylo Ren. Wondering how he would look paired with Darth Vader - Lord of the Sith PF

Anyone know if Kylo has a light up base?

Im really starting to like this statue of Kylo Ren. Wondering how he would look paired with Darth Vader - Lord of the Sith PF

Anyone know if Kylo has a light up base?

Yes the vid says lights on saber and base. I also like it more than i should...

Back