Statue Iron Studios Kylo Ren 1/4 statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've been debating between this and the Sideshow one, but the problem is I don't LOVE love either of them.

Maybe I'll hold out for a Last Jedi statue. Maybe that'll come with an unmasked sculpt.

KR03.jpg

I've always said that a great statue looks great from all angles, so I won't lie this statue has a couple of awesome angles, a couple ok angles and a few really bad angles... So it's defiantly not the perfect Kylo Ren Statue. That said if you do position him right he does look really cool....

Because of the way they positioned his head looking down the only good setup is the one where his arms are at his sides staring down at the Vader Helmet, the rest of the arms just don't go with the angle down head. The weird thing is they put a middle piece that goes between his head and body, if they would of added another one with the angle tilted up a bit more then you could of had him looking more straight forward instead of down, I wonder why they didn't make another key so you could do that.

Overall I'm very happy with the statue, plus with an edition size of 200 they'll be pretty rare...

I think this turned out amazing. And with only 200es I’m glad I grabbed one.

23487a1c67d3bc99e54a17596583356b.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice presentation!

Under the helmet, is the name plate separate from the display stand?

I'd like to get only the name plate.

I bought the name plate separate from a guy who makes them custom on ebay.

The quality looks pretty dang good. I agree some angles look off, but if they pull off this level of quality with the upcoming Vader, Wow!! :thud:

damnit ! he lights up too?

I am broke but may have to hunt this down...

Yes, but his light up saber has nothing on the new style sabers Sideshow is doing. None the less, it’s a nice feature we didn’t get with the Sideshow offering.

Total price including shipping was $880 USD.... I believe shipping was around $120... The shipping box was surprisingly compact.

Like a lotta folks I guess with first look thought IS had made something *awkward* but between the pics and the vid am cryin' I am not rich:( - this is a great Kylo. Congrats on a stunning piece that IMO really captures the character.:clap:clap:clap

Luv your display! :clap

Thank you! I finished modifying General Grievous last weekend so now that he doesn’t need as much depth behind him from this back sabers I’m now able to display him on a normal shelf and get rid of that corner cube.

1839e49d7a9248971d3a232989349c07.jpg

a6e7308d139d1fe5c136d97a808d2b35.jpg

7403ed84c2a6fecc35952c8938f56287.jpg

Back