Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OH MY GOD.

Amazing but just too big - would have liked it at 1/24

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

no. this piece is outrageous. so much better than your regular statue/diorama.

It's like an adult's Jurassic Park playlet in statue forum. Its nuts :lol

Love the fact the tyre has been bitten off!
Rex looks great from that angle

i'm speechless. it's the most amazing thing i've ever seen. This is what the long rumored SS Queen Egg diorama should've been like.

Depending on price and size I may be in on this.

its going to be astronomical.

Video on Facebook by Toyreview.com.br

:horror

8ft lol. As amazing as it is that's just out of the question for me, the price too no doubt. I do hope they split it up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Pics from Dinosaur Toy Forum https://dinotoyblog.com/forum/index.php?topic=6269.0

p1DQRlk.jpg

b79wNLA.jpg

sY71DO5.jpg

ogYLwu6.jpg

EFqa4O0.jpg

QYrtoj0.jpg

Even i can only applause for this magnificient work, i really wondering who could really display it at home... It is so huge!!!
As said previously a 1/24 could had been great. It would give us a 1,6 feet dino and a 3,2 feet total display.

But size appart, it is maybe the first time we find back the real mood of the movie on a collectiblle.
Just perfect!!!

:clap

Still no close ups in the kids faces.
I wander if there will be switch out heads?
Ray Stantz and Louis Tully from the Ghostbusters line also had switch out heads.

I'm surprised Iron Studios themselved haven't released any official photos yet. They put up a video of their lifesize t rex on instagram and considering all the other photos now taken it would seem about time. It'll have to be today surely.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Dear god the Rex looks amazing, I need this in my life. Yep that's a sealed deal but only the Rex and the jeep underneath its foot.
Really wanna see some high res beauty shots tho, I mean come on!

Unfortunatly it will be an easy pass for me due to the exceptionnal size but what a frustration for those gonna order just one part and have to split...
Just for curiosity, what will be the range price according to you...?

Back