Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why must they make such wonderful things? I can't imagine what anyone would do with a piece that huge, but I'd still love to design an entire room around it. You know, just in case I win the lottery... :lol

I'm repeating myself because apparently she/he doesn't F'ing listen. That **** needs to be shut down. No reason for stingrays childish behavior. I'm here to talk about iron studios, of course comparisons are going to be made between the two company's, as both are doing JP.

Typical, just like a troll to try and turn it around on the other guy. You come in here saying something is "garbage" and I'M the childish one? So I guess it's ok for you to trash them, but not ok for me to have an opposing viewpoint? Yea, don't think so. Feel free to speak to Dave and have him go over what was said and see what he thinks and lets see who gets "shut down".

Unfortunatly it will be an easy pass for me due to the exceptionnal size but what a frustration for those gonna order just one part and have to split...
Just for curiosity, what will be the range price according to you...?

Big $$$. I would say at least 3K just for the rex piece, $5K for the set? Shipping is also going to be up there too.

p1DQRlk.jpg

b79wNLA.jpg

sY71DO5.jpg

ogYLwu6.jpg

EFqa4O0.jpg

QYrtoj0.jpg

Obviously this is out of the question for me in terms of price, but that whole thing looks amazing. :clap

This is the next level of movie collectibles, my friends. Large scale dioramas faithfully replicating the best scenes from the best movies. Kinda like Narin's Encounter but much bigger and better. I think that's where the hobby should go moving forward as opposed to goof-ball artsy pieces like the new XM Predator.

This is amazing.

Very cool but will be ridiculously expensive.

Yeah it's gonna be pretty stupid.

I suspect this won't be a low ES and it won't sell out for years and the add-ons will available forever and eventually offered deeply discounted on a Black Friday sale infuriating the collectors that liquidated their shelves to make room for this titanic sized piece.

IS you wanna bring fun back to the hobby and excitement towards your brand? Make this limited to 50 units.

Not 500 definaltey not 1000 like your overpriced but nice looking Brazilian Punisher.

Yeah it's gonna be pretty stupid.

I suspect this won't be a low ES and it won't sell out for years and the add-ons will available forever and eventually offered deeply discounted on a Black Friday sale infuriating the collectors that liquidated their shelves to make room for this titanic sized piece.

IS you wanna bring fun back to the hobby and excitement towards your brand? Make this limited to 50 units.

Not 500 definaltey not 1000 like your overpriced but nice looking Brazilian Punisher.

Yeah, I hope they this a limited run of 3 complete sets.

Better yet, it'd be amazing if this gets cancelled and never released, so everyone will always talk of the fabled JP diorama that never came to be. Seems like a great way to artificially create a new grail for collectors and always keep them on their toes.

Typical, just like a troll to try and turn it around on the other guy. You come in here saying something is "garbage" and I'M the childish one? So I guess it's ok for you to trash them, but not ok for me to have an opposing viewpoint? Yea, don't think so. Feel free to speak to Dave and have him go over what was said and see what he thinks and lets see who gets "shut down".

RG0BS1U.gif

You came in this thread and called myself and others trolls for saying something negative about CC. You do the same thing over at statue forum. We get it, "CC is da best, we're all trollz." Lol Get over it, go cry somewhere else.

Last edited:
You came in this thread and called myself and others trolls for saying something negative about CC. You do the same thing over at statue forum. We get it, "CC is da best, we're all trollz." Lol Get over it, go cry somewhere else.

I call it like I see it. Criticism is one thing, calling something "garbage" IS trolling and begging for someone to respond. People can criticize them all the want, and I have done it too plenty and they definitely deserve some, but have some tact about it. Repeating your same gibberish over and over, adding nothing to the discussion, nobody cares or wants to read it, so just do us all a favor and stop. If you want to continue come on over to SF or a CC thread, leave this one for IS.

According to Paul today at SF, it seems like CC might be bringing this to the US after all.

I call it like I see it. Criticism is one thing, calling something "garbage" IS trolling and begging for someone to respond. People can criticize them all the want, and I have done it too plenty and they definitely deserve some, but have some tact about it. Repeating your same gibberish over and over, adding nothing to the discussion, nobody cares or wants to read it, so just do us all a favor and stop. If you want to continue come on over to SF or a CC thread, leave this one for IS.

According to Paul today at SF, it seems like CC might be bringing this to the US after all.

CC T-Rex was garbage, there are plenty of reasons why, paint being one of them. Paul is a liar too. I call it like i see it. You don't think so? Guess what? Who cares! Why does that bother you so much? :dunno

You've got a history of doing this same immature BS with other members here and over at statue forum. Lmao defend CC all you want, but I'm here to talk about iron studios. Just drop it, nobody gives two s**ts about your whiney fan girl/boy responses.

"unintelligible gibberish"

You just can't quit can you...Yes, I do have a history of calling out trolls who act just like you, many who are now banned as mods can see right though that BS, so please just keep posting and embarrassing yourself. I'd put you on ignore, but you are too amusing. I am having a wonderful time simultaneously laughing at you and enjoying the pics here.

Anyway, if you want to talk IS, lets talk IS. Hopefully CC will give us some idea of pricing for this when they announce the distribution details. I have a feeling my initial estimates may be low for the entire set, but I hope not. If I had to choose I will keep my 1:5 Stan Winston maquette order, but if this is reasonable enough might get it as well. I do hope they revise the rex paint before production or take some better shots to show more detail, seems a bit dull looking in those early posted pics.

"Little girl tears"

Jesus you're a sensitive one. Lmao you're seriously defending an owner of a company (a statue company for Christ sakes lol) to the point where you call other adults on a doll forum "trollz" if they don't agree with you. :lol just think about how ridiculous that sounds. Lighten up. We get it, you love Chronicle, and those who don't are trolls.

I can see this piece being ridiculously expensive. I want to just get the T-Rex but I may not have room for it depending on the overall length. I can't imagine owning the entire set. What an amazing display that would be.

CC T-Rex was garbage, there are plenty of reasons why, paint being one of them. Paul is a liar too. I call it like i see it. You don't think so? Guess what? Who cares! Why does that bother you so much? :dunno

You've got a history of doing this same immature BS with other members here and over at statue forum. Lmao defend CC all you want, but I'm here to talk about iron studios. Just drop it, nobody gives two s**ts about your whiney fan girl/boy responses.
Aside from certain paint areas on the head the rest of the piece is among the best I've seen whether in sculpt, texture work, paint, detail or pose. Just because you don't like Scarlet Jo's mole doesn't mean she's butt ugly all of a sudden you know.

Aside from certain paint areas on the head the rest of the piece is among the best I've seen whether in sculpt, texture work, paint, detail or pose. Just because you don't like Scarlet Jo's mole doesn't mean she's butt ugly all of a sudden you know.

The best you've seen out of any statue? Bottom line is the paint is unacceptable for the asking price. And I happen to think scarlet Johansen is super fine. :lol

Last edited:
Chronicle mentioned they’re making a 1:1 Baby Blue next year.

They made false promises before ;)

And yes he has mentioned that in january there will be a reveal to a key item for the new movie.
Also that there could be a happen a baby blue.

The best you've seen out of any statue? Bottom line is the paint is unacceptable for the asking price. And I happen to think scarlet Johansen is super fine. :lol
I should've stated more clearly I meant out of dinosaur statues, I'm sure there are better quality statues from others especially the larger scale ones.
And yeah I'm sure you get the Scarlet Jo point.

Back