Statue Iron Studios Jurassic Park license

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Awesome behind the scenes video. Yeah this makes CC JP products look so bad in comparison. This is what I expected from CC, glad someone like Iron studios stepped up to deliver what seems to be the best Jurassic Park collectibles out there.

Personally I like some of CC stuff, they’ve made some nice pieces, and I hope IS live up to what we are seeing once in hand, because that’s the bottom line at the end of the day, if they do then it’s a win win in my view

Guys sorry for the heart attack.
I received the pics from someone and thought it was the real deal.
But it was a fake...
I didn't look at it and posted as quick as possible to share it with you guys.
Glad it wasn't the real deal... it looks like Factory Ent. stuff.

Euh... Sorry but after watching the video i'm a little bit lost thinking at the scale! :horror Is it a 1/4 or something like this?

It's gonna be awesome!!!

Man. That detail on that trex is suberb. I cannot want for the raptors and other dinosaurs to come in the fray. Looks way better than that glossy trex at CC

Guys sorry for the heart attack.
I received the pics from someone and thought it was the real deal.
But it was a fake...
I didn't look at it and posted as quick as possible to share it with you guys.
Glad it wasn't the real deal... it looks like Factory Ent. stuff.

Was it CC? :lol ;)

He meant to say garbage. :lol

No, he probably just saw some of the collector painted ones that were glossed up for rain effect. Anyone who call that piece "garbage" is just trolling, apart from a few poorly painted heads the rest of them are fine. Everyone blasted CC for not using Toynami on their poorly finished 1/4 endos(including me), but when Toynami paints some of the heads like that what are they supposed to do?

Sorry but I think people who are comparing this to the 1/24th scale BO rex are either trolling or just pure ignorant. I mean how the hell can you fairly compare those two out of scaled statues objectively when the much bigger 1/10th model can afford so muchmore details in the sculpt, paint and posture? Excluding the low end kids toys of course. If the BO rex was done in the same scale then it would have looked just as detailed at least in the prototype. CC's 1/5th full rex statue looks even more detailed and I bet the sheer size of it contributes a lot to it. They're all talented artists, sculptures and painters, the way people are attacking CC here disgusts me really.
Do you really have blind faith in IS's QA? Wouldn't make my conclusion based on the prototype alone. That said if it really turns out to be 99% as the prototype I would buy it in a heart beat being a huge JP fan myself. A 1/10 Rex should look glorious.

There are enough company capable of painting much detail (like 1/6 Hot Toys and Enterbay).
I had the BO from Chronicle (asside all other JP releases so far). It's nice but can be always better.
The CC BO Rex is btw 1/20 not 1/24.
Glad I sold it to make way for this piece.

Sorry but I think people who are comparing this to the 1/24th scale BO rex are either trolling or just pure ignorant. I mean how the hell can you fairly compare those two out of scaled statues objectively when the much bigger 1/10th model can afford so muchmore details in the sculpt, paint and posture? Excluding the low end kids toys of course. If the BO rex was done in the same scale then it would have looked just as detailed at least in the prototype. CC's 1/5th full rex statue looks even more detailed and I bet the sheer size of it contributes a lot to it. They're all talented artists, sculptures and painters, the way people are attacking CC here disgusts me really.
Do you really have blind faith in IS's QA? Wouldn't make my conclusion based on the prototype alone. That said if it really turns out to be 99% as the prototype I would buy it in a heart beat being a huge JP fan myself. A 1/10 Rex should look glorious.

Certain members like snoop are just being relentless because the stingray guy is being relentless on the other side. They are antagonizing each other and both look quite foolish regardless what "side" they're on.

I think a lot of people lost faith in Chronicle as they hyped the hell out of their products and in multiple
cases failed to deliver the hyped goods at premium Prices. Right out of the gate...CC nailed Cain and ED-209. those releases got attention and really shook things up. Aside from Anubis, the majority of their releases were NOWHERE near the level of the previous 3 mentioned pieces.

Now this new kid on the block looks to be offering the dream pieces we were looking for...it makes us feel a little foolish for buying into Chronicle's JP hype machine, ultimately wasting our time and money on products that fell a little flat and could've been better.

Certain members like snoop are just being relentless because the stingray guy is being relentless on the other side. They are antagonizing each other and both look quite foolish regardless what "side" they're on.

I think a lot of people lost faith in Chronicle as they hyped the hell out of their products and in multiple
cases failed to deliver the hyped goods at premium Prices. Right out of the gate...CC nailed Cain and ED-209. those releases got attention and really shook things up. Aside from Anubis, the majority of their releases were NOWHERE near the level of the previous 3 mentioned pieces.

Now this new kid on the block looks to be offering the dream pieces we were looking for...it makes us feel a little foolish for buying into Chronicle's JP hype machine, ultimately wasting our time and money on products that fell a little flat and could've been better.

Well like you said the new kid is new and hasn't been proven yet on their JP franchise, so it's a wait and see game. I wonder what the backlash would be if IS also "failed" on delivering what's promised. Point is until they are proven, we shouldn't tear apart CC just yet. I'm all for a quality product tho, if IS really offers better product for value then there's no reason why I shouldn't stick with them in the future.

No, he probably just saw some of the collector painted ones that were glossed up for rain effect. Anyone who call that piece "garbage" is just trolling, apart from a few poorly painted heads the rest of them are fine. Everyone blasted CC for not using Toynami on their poorly finished 1/4 endos(including me), but when Toynami paints some of the heads like that what are they supposed to do?

"We're all getting paidz for R trolling" remember? :lol CC is da best.

Incorrect. It has nothing to do with what "side" you're on. I've supported chronicle in the past, I own their 1:2 Terminator bust which I love. It's Pauls sketchy and unprofessional business practices that are the main reasons I will no longer by there products. Look at how immaturely he handled this recent license exclusivity fiasco. Paul needs some class plain and simple. What's "foolish" is being called a troll for having negative things to say about CC. This is nothing new for stingray, he's insulted members over on statue forum as well and called them trolls for saying similar things.

Back