Iron Studios: Jurassic Park - 1:10 T-Rex Attack Diorama

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
any place carrying this with payment plans? doesn't seem iron studios direct does from what i can tell never ordered direct from them before.

Chronicle said they’d offer payment plans for it

I thought CC had exclusive distribution rights? Iron Studios now offers worldwide shipping. Anyways everything looks great besides the rather cheap looking plants. Unfortunately I'd have no where to display this beast. I might just get the Rex.

In the IS store under the product description is a link to CC, "Buyers from USA & Canada, please pre order here."

In the IS store under the product description is a link to CC, "Buyers from USA & Canada, please pre order here."

hmm can't find it on CC's website though, any luck? being it doesn't come out for longer than I thought i have time to find a place for it.

They just put up baby blue on the site last week, probably getting their own product some spotlight time

You can order it directly from Ironstudiosus.com but they don't offer payment plans. I'm sure CC will.

£2800 ($3700) is the best price I have seen for this in the UK, sorry as much as I love it its nowhere near worth that much.

Not if your in Canada or North America...why would it say this "Buyers from USA & Canada, please pre order here." Believe whatever you want though.

They literally advertise worldwide shipping on their site lol. The United States is an option during checkout.

Last edited:
How much does Iron Studios charge to ship to the US?

They literally advertise worldwide shipping on their site lol. The United States is an option during checkout.

Then I don't know because it contradicts what it says under the description and the known regional distribution exclusivity with Chronicle.

Does anyone have anymore info?

Last edited:
Man the whole set is just fantastic but expensive. I'd probably go with the Rex set alone or even the Explorer. Very nice details just a bit pricey. I really need a nice Jurassic Park Collectible in the collection.

Then I don't know because it contradicts what it says under the description and the known regional distribution exclusivity with Chronicle.

Chronicle hold the Master License for JP merchandise in The US. All of Iron studios shipments go through Chronicle. So all stock is shipped to them then distributed out to custoners. There is a Podcast out there that cuts deep i to this subject straight from Chronicles mouth, YHS : Yes Have Some podcast episode 85. Basically Iron studios went behind Chronicle with Universal and made it seem that it would only be available via Brazil. Its a great listen.

You can order from IronStudios website directly from Brazil but have to pay shipping. My understanding is that if you order from Chronicle the shipping will be local, not international.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds more like an oversight than anything. I talked with CC the other day and they confirmed the other sets would be listed “soon”

It’s up for preorder in Australia from popculture, $3,499. Free shipping for OZ buyers. If you’ve got pennies to burn you can get 10% off. $3,150 is not a bad price for this beast. It’s still a year away, we’ve got time to save.
I’ll order it tonight, I’m sure the wife won’t mind she’s a massive Jurassic Park fan!

It’s up for preorder in Australia from popculture, $3,499. Free shipping for OZ buyers. If you’ve got pennies to burn you can get 10% off. $3,150 is not a bad price for this beast. It’s still a year away, we’ve got time to save.
I’ll order it tonight, I’m sure the wife won’t mind she’s a massive Jurassic Park fan!

Yep I just saw it up on Popcultcha's website as well. I was hoping it was going to receive their Preorder discount as I saw a couple of Iron Studio pieces recently receive that discount. But this one as well as a couple of others put up for preorder today didn't get it. Maybe those two pieces received it in error as Iron Studio pieces have never received their PPPP discount.

This will look great. I wish I had the space available to get this diorama, but I've just got too many other orders at the moment.

Back