Statue Iron Studios Iron Man Statue (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They delivered on Magneto vs Sentinel, but admittedly that piece is rather plain comparatively and any Iron Man statue is always a real tough test for paint apps.

But I saw a couple pics from that diorama and look really well done, I hope this come
Better, let's wait October :p

They delivered on Magneto vs Sentinel, but admittedly that piece is rather plain comparatively and any Iron Man statue is always a real tough test for paint apps.

But I saw a couple pics from that diorama and look really well done, I hope this come
Better, let's wait October :p

I think that they have definitely stepped up their game... lets hope they can pull it off on a larger scale

IF Iron Studios nails this one Yank I will simply wait to see if they come out with another, and then probably jump on that. IF they show that they can pull it off I will be on board for the next round. I just need to see what they do.

Ufbr5ej.gif

:lol

Thought they released a 1:2 BD Mk 42 already, can't remember atm though.

The magneto diorama is indeed pretty bland on colors. Magneto himself lacked shading and details. I hope IM will get good paint apps! Cap base and suit looks amazing though.

I have both of these pieces on PO as well, and I plan on keeping both of them. I won't have them both displayed at once, but I do like to switch out pieces once in awhile to keep the display fresh. If ur not hurting for the money, I say keep them both. The XM will be more sought after and may be worth more, whereas the Iron Studios is niche and super rare. I really like the super dynamic pose and light ups on the Iron Studios, but the porcelain painted finish on the XM is mind ******ing good. It's hard to make a choice for only one IMO. Definitely not a bad first world dilemma to have my friend.

Seems like everyone's undecided as well on which one to keep or display. I guess I'll just skip this first. Will just hold out for a comic IM.

Lol after see all this comments I think I will stay with xm mark 7 lol u guys scary me alot and if Loki said whatever Better liste him lol

I wouldn't let people scare you off a piece you really want. If you have a lone on this one, and you like the look you should consider it carefully. For my money Iron Studios has been to inconsistent with their pAint apps and structural integrity (many of their Hulks for the Avengers Duo kept breaking at the leg) to drop the $1500 CAD it would cost me to get one of these 1/4 statues to my door. Now I hope they prove that I was wrong to be skeptical because these designs looking amazing and deserve to be hit out of the park.

Every one talk about the paint job and I'm new girl in this hobbie so no much info about company and that kind stuff so I belive what ppl have more than 6000 post said lol anyway let wait October and enjoy it

Welcome to the hobby, but if you let other people scare you you'll never buy anything b/c people complain about everything here. Literally everything. :lol

I own the Iron Studios Mk 42 1:4 and I'm very happy with it, and I have both the 43 and Cap and PO so go for it!

Every one talk about the paint job and I'm new girl in this hobbie so no much info about company and that kind stuff so I belive what ppl have more than 6000 post said lol anyway let wait October and enjoy it

While everything I have said is true about past releases I can't predict the future on these ones anymore then I can with any piece from any company. I have been wrong before. If this pieces is affordable and you have a line on it I would consider going for it.

Welcome to the hobby, but if you let other people scare you you'll never buy anything b/c people complain about everything here. Literally everything. :lol

I own the Iron Studios Mk 42 1:4 and I'm very happy with it, and I have both the 43 and Cap and PO so go for it!
Thx u that was kind and u have 23443 and counting post lol I belive u 110% I will Thx u so much the problem this hobbie is a little expensive so what I want pick at less have to worth the money :) thx u again

Thx u that was kind and u have 23443 and counting post lol I belive u 110% I will Thx u so much the problem this hobbie is a little expensive so what I want pick at less have to worth the money :) thx u again

You should never judge what someone says as true or false by how many posts they have on the forum. That includes both Yank and I. Do your own research and make sure that you are happy with the choices you make. There are several Iron Studios threads, just use the Search function to find them. The only thing I would suggest is make sure you see production pics not Protos. As it can be with just about any company sometimes the production pieces turn out to be proto quality or better, and sometimes they fall short.

You're welcome and again welcome to the forum! You can feel free to search the Iron Studios Mk 42 thread to see the pics I posted of the statue if you don't believe I bought one for whatever reason. You won't find any of Spidey976s own pics there (or anywhere) though since he doesn't buy anything.

You're welcome and again welcome to the forum! You can feel free to search the Iron Studios Mk 42 thread to see the pics I posted of the statue if you don't believe I bought one for whatever reason. You won't find any of Spidey976s own pics there (or anywhere) though since he doesn't buy anything.

Nope I buy stuff, but only a select small group. I got my Supes, Bats, Cap, and Spidey... and hoping to add Hulk to it soon. I am starting to lean more towards the creation side of the hobby though. Seeing something you have made in your hands is such a rush.

On another I actually I haven't seen your pics of your MK 42. Was yours okay??? Why don't you share them here if you have them handy. Might do something to lessen venawn's worries.

Nope I buy stuff, but only a select small group. I got my Supes, Bats, Cap, and Spidey... and hoping to add Hulk to it soon. I am starting to lean more towards the creation side of the hobby though. Seeing something you have made in your hands is such a rush.

On another I actually I haven't seen your pics of your MK 42. Was yours okay??? Why don't you share them here if you have them handy. Might do something to lessen venawn's worries.
Post your collection pic? Or a pic of a statue you created?

You can go ahead and dig the IS 42 thread out to answer the rest of your questions.

Back