Statue Iron Studios Iron Man Statue (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ok so I've got the XM Mark VII on PO. Was wondering if I should get this one still. I got the Iron Studios Cap and would like to set up an MCU avengers display.

Ok so I've got the XM Mark VII on PO. Was wondering if I should get this one still. I got the Iron Studios Cap and would like to set up an MCU avengers display.

80545-Jack-Nicholson-nodding-gif-Img-P7l1.gif

u copy me i have exactly the same :p ( KIDDING ) but i cant get this babe :( my cap is missing him

I have both of these pieces on PO as well, and I plan on keeping both of them. I won't have them both displayed at once, but I do like to switch out pieces once in awhile to keep the display fresh. If ur not hurting for the money, I say keep them both. The XM will be more sought after and may be worth more, whereas the Iron Studios is niche and super rare. I really like the super dynamic pose and light ups on the Iron Studios, but the porcelain painted finish on the XM is mind ******ing good. It's hard to make a choice for only one IMO. Definitely not a bad first world dilemma to have my friend.

If the paint apps on this and Cap turn our well I may be tracking these down.... I know they will cost me more.... But I gotta see what IronStudios pulls off with the paint apps before I commit. That plus a few other projects are in the pipeline for me.

If the paint apps on this and Cap turn our well I may be tracking these down.... I know they will cost me more.... But I gotta see what IronStudios pulls off with the paint apps before I commit. That plus a few other projects are in the pipeline for me.

im really worried for iron man, the back special and the hits , where u can see all that little parts and lines, lets pray this come well :)

Only 300 IM pieces, they gone.

Oh I know... if I decide to look these up I know I will be paying out the nose for them

im really worried for iron man, the back special and the hits , where u can see all that little parts and lines, lets pray this come well :)

Their last IM statue had lines as bad if not worse then the SSC Iron Patriot.

The last

Oh I know... if I decide to look these up I know I will be paying out the nose for them

Their last IM statue had lines as bad if not worse then the SSC Iron Patriot.

The last

omg u scary me spidey which one you mean.. this one : iron-studios.jpg
and this is the part im most worry : iron-studios-iron-man-3-iron-man-mark-xlii-legacy-1-4-statue-[4]-3245-p.jpg
that iron patriot from SSC was a nightmare i saw in my local comic store. omg phew i let him pass :p

omg u scary me spidey which one you mean.. this one : View attachment 205873
and this is the part im most worry : View attachment 205874
that iron patriot from SSC was a nightmare i saw in my local comic store. omg phew i let him pass :p

That is the one... and I am sorry to say that the paint was just as bad on their Mark 42 as the Iron Patriot... at least from the photos I have seen. Now I am sure there are good ones, but I never saw any pics of them. The ones I have seen online are usually selling at or below retail... though I haven't seen one for awhile.

Which we both know won't be happening.

Moving along, IS has delivered on the paint apps on every release since the aforementioned 42, so let's hope that upward trend continues with the 43 & Cap production pieces.

Which we both know won't be happening.

Moving along, IS has delivered on the paint apps on every release since the aforementioned 42, so let's hope that upward trend continues with the 43 & Cap production pieces.

It will all depend... The Cap looks exceptional and as of right now there is no matching piece. I would have gone for it, but I just am a little stretched, if it had been another month or two I probably could have swung it. IF SSC ever gets out their Iron Man Mark VII done I will probably go for that. My painter could easily fix anything that SSC does wrong.

I will say though that THIS one does look amazing. I do hope they get the paint apps right because if they do it will be a fantastic collectible, and you are right they do seem to have come a very very long way since the first Mark 42.

It will all depend... The Cap looks exceptional and as of right now there is no matching piece. I would have gone for it, but I just am a little stretched, if it had been another month or two I probably could have swung it. IF SSC ever gets out their Iron Man Mark VII done I will probably go for that. My painter could easily fix anything that SSC does wrong.

I will say though that THIS one does look amazing. I do hope they get the paint apps right because if they do it will be a fantastic collectible, and you are right they do seem to have come a very very long way since the first Mark 42.

Same would go for this or any other piece from any other company since you're ok with buying a product that needs a repaint right off the bat.

Same would go for this or any other piece from any other company since you're ok with buying a product that needs a repaint right off the bat.

Nah don't worth pay around 1k for it and come with a bad paint application is simple as that, I'm no ask for perfection but at less need to be around 85% well done at least :)

IF Iron Studios nails this one Yank I will simply wait to see if they come out with another, and then probably jump on that. IF they show that they can pull it off I will be on board for the next round. I just need to see what they do.

Back