Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1451974_622303991146559_561998388_n.jpg

:clap :clap :clap

Quick update:

Iron Man Mark XLII 1/4 Scale - Final list!

1- GodofWar-Alberto G. (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) - Contacted via Private message!
2- Ronald G.
3- DVDVampire - David A (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 8th on the shipping list
4- GodofWar-Alberto G. (Second piece)
5- SpenK Contacted via Private message!
6- Marc-Andre-Drum18 (+1 Iron Man Key Chain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 1st on the shipping list SHIPPED!
7- Jye- Ryan L. (+ 2 Iron Man and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains) FULL BALANCE PAID! 7th on the shipping list
8- Jojo Galang FULL BALANCE PAID! 18th on the shipping list*****
9- Sen Wei Oon-oonsw05 (+ 2 IM + 2 IP keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 5th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
10- F. Hernandez-Mr.Zero (+ 2 Iron Man Key Chain) - Contacted via Private message! FULL BALANCE PAID! 15th on the shipping list*****
11- C. Thomas - traylorc
12- Noctu
13- Thunderlips
14- Joe Ruany
15- Brandon Lam-lamtsunfung (+ 1 Iron Man, 1 War Machine and 1 Iron Patriot Key Chains at $27)
16- Y4NK33 PL4N3T FULL BALANCE PAID! 3rd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
17- Kyle Z FULL BALANCE PAID! 19th on the shipping list
18- Wu Tung Lun - Yatyau (+ 2 IM + 2 IP + 2 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID! 12th on the shipping list
19- George Smy (+ 2 IM + 1 IP + 1 WM keychain) FULL BALANCE PAID!29th on the shipping list
20- George Smy FULL BALANCE PAID!30th on the shipping list
21- thaistixx FULL BALANCE PAID! 13th on the shipping list
22- Charles/TheMovieManiac FULL BALANCE PAID! 2nd on the shipping list SHIPPED!
23- ronald taylor/rocketrey FULL BALANCE PAID! 9th on the shipping list
24- Ensandria Rendrata- Ersa FULL BALANCE PAID! 6th on the shipping list
25- Marc Heinz FULL BALANCE PAID! 10th on the shipping list
26- goh leong /hazzard FULL BALANCE PAID! 11th on the shipping list
27- Robert Bernier / Mad Napper FULL BALANCE PAID! 4th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
28- IE Computers / Gagaliya
29- Paolo schiappacasse
30- Saymour Go FULL BALANCE PAID!25th on the shipping list
31- Saymour GoFULL BALANCE PAID!26th on the shipping list
32- Danny Chander FULL BALANCE PAID! 20th on the shipping list
33- BarryAllen/ Bobby Trinh FULL BALANCE PAID!21th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
34- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!24th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
35- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!27th on the shipping list
36- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!28th on the shipping list
37- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!31th on the shipping list
38- Daren Sheng FULL BALANCE PAID!32th on the shipping list
39- Daren Sheng
40- Daren Sheng
41- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!22nd on the shipping list
42- Maxicollector * FULL BALANCE PAID!23rd on the shipping list
43- PRF *
44- Adriano
45- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
46- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
47- Keeping these 3 pieces as immediate replacements just in case I get a bad one!
48- James Taveggia / Noah* FULL BALANCE PAID! 14th on the shipping list SHIPPED!
49- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 16th on the shipping list
50- Kantaphong* FULL BALANCE PAID! 17th on the shipping list

Last edited:
Hi guys

I was pretty busy today but I was able to ship the first 5 on the list and also a few others that did not need extra protection. I am sending e-mails with tracking info.

Hi guys

I was pretty busy today but I was able to ship the first 5 on the list and also a few others that did not need extra protection. I am sending e-mails with tracking info.

SHIPPED! Thank you Paulo! Can't wait to get this! :panic::panic::panic:

What website can we use to track shipment?

Last edited:
Hi guys

Are you able to ship tomorrow? I am the 7th lol can't wait for this piece

I think you can all use your country's Postal Service website to track it after 1 business day.
I tried Canada Post website this afternoon with Marc's tracking number and it's working already. You guys in the US should be able to track it soon using the USPS website.

Just received my statue today,at first glance it is very nice.I give it an 8 on the scale of 1 to 10. Very good first statue from this new company.Hope to see more from them.

Just received my statue today,at first glance it is very nice.I give it an 8 on the scale of 1 to 10. Very good first statue from this new company.Hope to see more from them.

Congrats and glad to hear a good review. Post pics of yours (unlike someone else in this thread does repeatedly :lol) !

Back