Statue [Iron Studios] Iron Man Mark XLII

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's also in the new film as well

Which is probably also an acknowledgement. It's seen before.

new-iron-man-movie-post.jpg

Yeah it's quite an iconic pose I think of be happy with this iron man in my collection would like to see legacys if its coming which in guessing it would be

Looks cool, but I'd prefer a standing pose so you can see him better.

Agreed, I want a standing version. To much like the com IMO. Looks great though but if I am going to have just one representation in my collection I will likely go for a standing pose if offered soon. If not this may be a good option.

Agreed, I want a standing version. To much like the com IMO. Looks great though but if I am going to have just one representation in my collection I will likely go for a standing pose if offered soon. If not this may be a good option.

Sideshow will be coming with their own statues. So it's worth waiting and seeing what they have to offer.

i cant see something new about iron man 3 maquette ,from sideshow.disappointment so far.....

is it going to be worldwide available???

No, I'm pretty sure that Iron Studios only have the licence to sell these in Brazil as SS has the licence for America & Europe for 1/4 but there's always ways around things like that this. You just need to find a reseller willing to ship internationally.

No, I'm pretty sure that Iron Studios only have the licence to sell these in Brazil as SS has the licence for America & Europe for 1/4 but there's always ways around things like that this. You just need to find a reseller willing to ship internationally.

Probably wont be an issue.

Hopefully these guys release it fast w/o sacrificing quality.

If SS announces something we're probably looking at 1st quarter 2014

Back