Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Good morning fellow Freaks!

11987153_888332414588606_6571459768964244953_n.jpg

thanks for the pics. this just looks beyond amazing. Can't wait for him to be shipped out.

When i first joined this forum all i would ever read was "I wish statues had sculpts and paint like HT" well here we go. This looks amazing.

When i first joined this forum all i would ever read was "I wish statues had sculpts and paint like HT" well here we go. This looks amazing.

you need this in your collection Jay! :lecture and before you say your only collecting Comic related stuff, in that case you can sell me your Endoskeleton LSF then! :pfft: :lol :lol

you need this in your collection Jay! :lecture and before you say your only collecting Comic related stuff, in that case you can sell me your Endoskeleton LSF then! :pfft: :lol :lol

Oh err yeah good point. I'm keeping the Endo and will keep an eye out for this. :lol

You know, I though that Lobo was going to be my last large statue (aside from ARH's atlantis), then I saw this. a little obsessed with it.

Can't blame you it looks great. Pics when you get it.

Back