Statue Iron Studios Captain America (Age of Ultron)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If that pic is the level the production pieces reach then yeah I agree. I havent seen another 1/4 Cap with THAT level of detail.

It's a production picture i think. Looks amazing. I didn't order because i'm sticking to comic statues at the moment.

It's a production picture i think. Looks amazing. I didn't order because i'm sticking to comic statues at the moment.

I really considered it, but I need to see some in hand pics of their 1/4 pieces before I can jump on their 1/4. It doesn't help that I have several projectS that I am currently working on that need cash to get them off the ground...lol.

And you guys haven't even seen this in person. Trust me, it's nothing short of outstanding.

Have you see a production piece purist. Honestly, both this and Iron Man look stunning.

Well done Iron Studios. :clap
Some of the best sculptors in the world are from South America.
You guys in Brazil can be really proud of yourselves, this piece is great.

Wow, I'm just now seeing this piece (I don't collect movie statues so I didn't really keep up with this thread). It looks really good. Best movie Cap statue I've seen so far. Everything about the piece is impressive.

The thing that impresses me the most about Iron Studios is the turnaround time. I mean it's like a month or two from preorder to shipping? It's like paying a premium to get your statue before you lose interest in it.

Greatness achieved!

11951332_10207453322990162_7694835627945107982_n.jpg

Greatness indeed! :clap:clap:clap

Back