Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine was on flex from SS. I ordered as soon as it went up on the site, not sure if that makes any difference.

I'm a full pay on Sideshow and I was literally hitting refresh on my laptop waiting for the pre-order so I was in quickly. I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet though. For those getting shipping notices, did you get the deluxe or regular?

Mine was on flex from SS. I ordered as soon as it went up on the site, not sure if that makes any difference.

Most assume it's random and perhaps that is true. If I was a conspiracy theorist I would guess that spending lots of money with them gets you higher priority status. But I have no proof of that other than I order quite a bit from them and usually I get my stuff in the first wave.

I'm a full pay on Sideshow and I was literally hitting refresh on my laptop waiting for the pre-order so I was in quickly. I haven't gotten a shipping notification yet though. For those getting shipping notices, did you get the deluxe or regular?
Deluxe

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Among the many things to be excited about this piece I keep coming back to the footprint. In this era of monster bases how refreshing is it to have a statue that is less than 10 inches wide? Nice to not have to worry about space for a change.

BTW, I did not get a shipping notice yet and I ordered this pretty early on.

Among the many things to be excited about this piece I keep coming back to the footprint. In this era of monster bases how refreshing is it to have a statue that is less than 10 inches wide? Nice to not have to worry about space for a change.

BTW, I did not get a shipping notice yet and I ordered this pretty early on.

Yeah, I think it mainly has to do with the fact that they show this along with Iron Man and Thor as one piece a lot. I know I'm planning on displaying them together in a 36X36 inch shelf, which is only possible by the tightness of all three bases and how they fit together. Still no shipping notice!!! :impatient:

Yeah, I think it mainly has to do with the fact that they show this along with Iron Man and Thor as one piece a lot. I know I'm planning on displaying them together in a 36X36 inch shelf, which is only possible by the tightness of all three bases and how they fit together. Still no shipping notice!!! :impatient:

I am in on all three as well. I am hoping they fit on top of a 32 inch wide display case! [emoji120] In the meantime though I am going to display him next to Infinity War Thanos.

I am in on all three as well. I am hoping they fit on top of a 32 inch wide display case! [emoji120] In the meantime though I am going to display him next to Infinity War Thanos.

Using the dimensions provided, all three widths added up is a tick over 35 inches. However, The picture of all three together shows an overlap with Cap and Thor bases slightly behind the Iron Man one. I think you'll be good based on that...

Mine is the deluxe.

My last payment installment got pushed back to February 15th by Sideshow. And the March 15th. So I guess you are right about the priority of customers (my last Sideshow order before this one was in 2013) :rotfl

Back