Statue Iron Studios Captain America 1/4 Legacy Replica - Avengers End Game

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I also just received shipping notices for Cap deluxe and Thanos deluxe. Iron Studios is staying on schedule!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are the Iron Studios factories in South America? Maybe not having Asian factories is why they?re the only company not having any delays?:dunno

I got charging soon notice for Cap as well. Congrats to those also getting Thanos. Jeez now I have to decide on him soon too.

Are the Iron Studios factories in South America? Maybe not having Asian factories is why they?re the only company not having any delays?:dunno

Near every statue company has factories in China, and I doubt Iron Studios is any different.

More than likely these pieces were already in transit at the time, prior to the virus outbreak..... though strictly speaking the trip should only take 2-4 weeks, but while the factories may have been closed for the holidays and now possibly the virus, I don’t believe the major Chinese ports were ever closed (except for particular provinces).

For example my Prime 1 JL Superman has just shipped today from Sideshow as well, and I’m sure many other pieces are still being sent out as they come in.

I tried hard to resist buying this since i have the IS civil war Cap statue but i could not, need the final battle cap look in my collection too. Hot toys failed attempt left me no choice really i had to buy this. Its Deluxe or fail though

I tried hard to resist buying this since i have the IS civil war Cap statue but i could not, need the final battle cap look in my collection too. Hot toys failed attempt left me no choice really i had to buy this. Its Deluxe or fail though

I predict that this will be forever know as the ultimate MCU Cap statue. I wish I could get two, so I could see one to the late comers.

If it helps I have 2 CW Caps - no regrets - and decided that this is the "ultimate" last stand Cap. I figure this one is like an investment of sorts for the collection, e.g. if a great 1/4 masked Winter Soldier or 1/4 Widow or other is made - like what I think is the "ultimate" I'll have this is go with. If not, it's all good. Display-wise he's pretty vertical so that works for me too.

But did pass on Thor and IM; for me these weren't the "ultimate". Having the CW pieces which I am completely happy with, I can be more picky with future 1/4 MCU. Figure Thor will probably get another fig anyway since Hemsworth decided to stick around. Also figure IM statues etc. will get made for years.

Finally will get to see if the production Evans head is usable in hand. None of the pics have been particularly impressive.

Finally will get to see if the production Evans head is usable in hand. None of the pics have been particularly impressive.

Don’t think many are going to be using that particular headsculpt. Imo it’s the worst they have ever done in the MCU 1/4 scale line.

For full human headsculpts I say the best is Falcon, then Bucky, then Iron Spider, and then Mark 46 (which is still usable and is pretty much in line with Spidey really). But I think this Endgame Cap is last by a fair margin. And of course Thanos is great.

Don?t think many are going to be using that particular headsculpt. Imo it?s the worst they have ever done in the MCU 1/4 scale line.

For full human headsculpts I say the best is Falcon, then Bucky, then Iron Spider, and then Mark 46 (which is still usable and is pretty much in line with Spidey really). But I think this Endgame Cap is last by a fair margin. And of course Thanos is great.

After getting Bucky I had high hopes for Star Wars humans from them but my enthusiasm has fizzled quite a bit since based on some recent human portraits shown and the terrible Yoda they did.

My deluxe cap is shipping out on the 21rst, i just ordered it yesterday. Talk about fast turn around, i figured id be farther down the list. Expensive ****ing month for me lol ht deluxe luke, ht deluxe R2, prime 1 justice league supes arrived in last 7 days, hot toys atoc yoda converted today then went straight to item processing and shipping instead of po like everyone else, plus ill prolly get shipping notices for both for prime 1 new batman ex and Is end game thanos. I need to hide the bank statement from the wife, she is going to freak when she sees all these packages.

My deluxe cap is shipping out on the 21rst, i just ordered it yesterday. Talk about fast turn around, i figured id be farther down the list. Expensive ****ing month for me lol ht deluxe luke, ht deluxe R2, prime 1 justice league supes arrived in last 7 days, hot toys atoc yoda converted then went straight to item processing and shipping instead of po like everyone else, plus ill prolly get shipping notices for both for prime 1 new batman ex and Is end game thanos. I need to hide the bank statement from the wife, she is going to freak when she sees all these packages.

If it helps, got a bunch of helpful payment due notices for the weekend:crying, including the last one for Cap. Not that I didn't KNOW but there it is. Including the last payment for IW War Machine.

Already telling self "don't do that again" but, but, it WAS the end of an era. And we all know IS Cap, once they're sold out, go for crazy prices:horror. So do at least some of the HTs (like CW Falcon @ 1,000$). Folks are complaining about the portrait - dunno, the CW Cap 1/4 is great; not sure what I was planning to use. It would be nice to have a great unhelmeted Cap, since I have the CW version.

Anyway am just gonna pay and be done with it!

My deluxe cap is shipping out on the 21rst, i just ordered it yesterday. Talk about fast turn around, i figured id be farther down the list. Expensive ****ing month for me lol ht deluxe luke, ht deluxe R2, prime 1 justice league supes arrived in last 7 days, hot toys atoc yoda converted today then went straight to item processing and shipping instead of po like everyone else, plus ill prolly get shipping notices for both for prime 1 new batman ex and Is end game thanos. I need to hide the bank statement from the wife, she is going to freak when she sees all these packages.

This less than two week period has been killer for me, for just the sheer amount of stuff coming in. It’s like I don’t receive anything for months and suddenly it’s like a tidal wave.

From Prime 1, 1/3 JL Superman, JL Flash and Selina Kyle.

From Hot Toys, the 1/4 scale Mark 3, and about 16x Cosbaby’s......don’t laugh I use most of them as fridge magnets....

From Iron Studios, this Deluxe Cap, and hopefully Thanos, and 5x 1/10 scales including Endgame Hulk, Starlord, Doctor Strange and Groot, plus Professor X.

And a couple of Batarang replicas including Nolan and Arkham ones.

.....honestly this is kind of annoying, not for the money, but I find when I get this much stuff in, I don’t get to appreciate any of them, before I move on to the next :gah:

Does anyone know how much earlier Sideshow shipments usually are compared to other distributors?

This less than two week period has been killer for me, for just the sheer amount of stuff coming in. It’s like I don’t receive anything for months and suddenly it’s like a tidal wave.

From Prime 1, 1/3 JL Superman, JL Flash and Selina Kyle.

From Hot Toys, the 1/4 scale Mark 3, and about 16x Cosbaby’s......don’t laugh I use most of them as fridge magnets....

From Iron Studios, this Deluxe Cap, and hopefully Thanos, and 5x 1/10 scales including Endgame Hulk, Starlord, Doctor Strange and Groot, plus Professor X.

And a couple of Batarang replicas including Nolan and Arkham ones.

.....honestly this is kind of annoying, not for the money, but I find when I get this much stuff in, I don’t get to appreciate any of them, before I move on to the next :gah:

Well, if you had the IS 1/10 Endgame Thor and Winter Soldier on pre-order, get ready to add to the annoyance as I just got notified that those are both charging on Monday! If they all end up shipping to the house at the same time, I'm going to need a distraction strategy to get them to the basement before my wife sees the pile of loot in the entryway!

Got charged for a couple things yesterday but the warehouse shippers must have taken Friday off:(

Which means I probably won't get until next Friday at the earliest.

Back