Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Infinity War

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So happy the statues are good, I have Infinity war BDS Thor and BW with Black panther and Okoye and because they are 1/10 I an get more.
Brilliant work from Iron studios so far.
Can't wait for Hulk and Thanos ect to release.

So happy the statues are good, I have Infinity war BDS Thor and BW with Black panther and Okoye and because they are 1/10 I an get more.
Brilliant work from Iron studios so far.
Can't wait for Hulk and Thanos ect to release.

Other than Thanos (which I’m getting nearly every version of) I’m purchasing various 1/10 scale pieces for the odd statue where that character doesn’t have representation in the larger scales, such as Okoye, BW, Doctor Strange, Guardians, Spidey and Vulture, Ant-man and the Wasp. Or when there is a major change up in costume or armaments such as IW Captain America, Ragnorok Thor & Hulk etc.

Yeah got most others on order too, Want Hulkbuster but I'd need to get another detolf to fit him in :(

Yeah got most others on order too, Want Hulkbuster but I'd need to get another detolf to fit him in :(

I was originally thinking of getting the new Hot Toys version, then decided against it in favour of the Iron Studios version, then again decided not to as I think the original 1/6 scale Hot Toys version is enough Hulkbuster action for me. The thing barely fits in a Besta cube and that’s with him crunched down as far as possible.

Ordered Hulkbuster last night.

Do you have anything of that scale in your collection?

I’m finally planning to put my preorder through for the Thanos, Ant-Man and Wasp as they’re all expecting to ship here locally in the first week of March.

Ordered Hulkbuster last night.

Do you have anything of that scale in your collection?

I’m finally planning to put my preorder through for the Thanos, Ant-Man and Wasp as they’re all expecting to ship here locally in the first week of March.

I have the ArtFX Age of Ultron Hulk, which I think is 1/10. I've wanted a Hulkbuster, but didn't want to put a lot of money into it. This one fit the bill. Also used a $20 coupon that Sideshow mailed me, which basically paid the shipping.

hulk.jpg

Last edited:
I have the ArtFX Age of Ultron Hulk, which I think is 1/10. I've wanted a Hulkbuster, but didn't want to put a lot of money into it. This one fit the bill. Also used a $20 coupon that Sideshow mailed me, which basically paid the shipping.

And with it being over 50cm tall including the base it won’t look too small compared to most of your 1/4 scale pieces.

Hulkbuster is easily the single best value on the statue market...now and forever...it is amazing and the price is ridiculous for what you get.

Thanos arrived....I just assumed he would be larger for some reason...nice looking piece..Thanos head seem a wee small.

Well just ordered black widow and Thor off of IS's site. Was a bit nervous about ordering 2 since I'm not sure what kind of quality these will be in hand. If they are good, i will probably order Cap, IM, and Hulk for a classic Avengers lineup. I might even do BP and Falcon at some point. Falcon looks pretty awesome. What is the general consensus? Some pics look great while other look meh. I'm really having a hard time deciding if these look good or not. Makes it a bit easier to stomach that you aren't gambling on a $5-600 piece like any SSC PF:lol. I also hadn't ordered or POed anything in a few years. The only statue I have on PO right now is the P1 JL WW 1/3. Other than that, I had stopped ordering any statues for a few years now. SSC had just phased me out with their prices and questionable quality. But these are so affordable and they look pretty solid and I like that they actually complete the lines they start lol. I hope these are nice in hand!

Back