Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I order mine from Iron Studios or Sideshow but decided I'm not doing it direct from IS anymore. Trust me, Sideshow is probably taking forever because of IS. Plus the charges that IS tacks onto shipping and taxes is BS. I'm not a fan of their customer service either. I'm only ordering their stuff via Sideshow from now on. Better cancellation policies and you get the points. Anyways, here are my pics for BW...crappy Iphone pics incoming! These look even worse then I thought:lol. Anyways, she's a pretty solid piece. The face is a bit too soft IMO. I preferred how Scarlet Witch came out. I wish she was more centered on the base from the side...might be weird displaying her with the other EG pieces. Overall, she looks good though. The pricing is getting too high on these though. I have Ironman from Sideshow coming and then IP and Rocket from IS and that's it. I might be done with IS piece unless they release something amazing that I have to have.

IMG-8557.jpg

IMG-8554.jpg

IMG-8555.jpg

IMG-8556.jpg

I order mine from Iron Studios or Sideshow but decided I'm not doing it direct from IS anymore. Trust me, Sideshow is probably taking forever because of IS. Plus the charges that IS tacks onto shipping and taxes is BS. I'm not a fan of their customer service either. I'm only ordering their stuff via Sideshow from now on. Better cancellation policies and you get the points. Anyways, here are my pics for BW...crappy Iphone pics incoming! These look even worse then I thought:lol. Anyways, she's a pretty solid piece. The face is a bit too soft IMO. I preferred how Scarlet Witch came out. I wish she was more centered on the base from the side...might be weird displaying her with the other EG pieces. Overall, she looks good though. The pricing is getting too high on these though. I have Ironman from Sideshow coming and then IP and Rocket from IS and that's it. I might be done with IS piece unless they release something amazing that I have to have.

Nice pics tho I passed on Widow. Do love my SW. Yeah, got an early processing note from SSC for IM so went for it. Am waiting on IP/Rocket too - also next year the Stan Lee dx as think it will make a nice display - comic history note.

Will be very glad to put a period on the *unplanned* IW pieces. Most very nice, but added up $$$$$ and I didn't even get everyone. I am afraid tho that IS might do a spectacular Mando 1/4 I just HAVE to have LOL $$$$:horror

Yea I didn't get all of them either. Ended up passing on Cap, Thor, Bucky from the EG line as I already had the IS versions. Mando huh? The sideshow one wasn't up to ur tastes? It looked pretty good but who knows how the final version will turn out. Thankfully I don't collect any Star Wars stuff :lol

IMG-8557.jpg

IMG-8554.jpg

IMG-8555.jpg

IMG-8556.jpg

Looks like she changed her mind and decided to run towards the ***** instead lol

Widow face looks softer than the prototype. I feel like IS changed something between the Infinity War and Endgame lines as their faces seem much sharper on the IW pieces. Interested to see my Mark 85 in hand as well, but that will be helmeted anyway... regardless, still all in on this line and thankful for two epic dios from the saga

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea I didn't get all of them either. Ended up passing on Cap, Thor, Bucky from the EG line as I already had the IS versions. Mando huh? The sideshow one wasn't up to ur tastes? It looked pretty good but who knows how the final version will turn out. Thankfully I don't collect any Star Wars stuff :lol

Yeah, I didn't need to be in another line esp. Star Wars that is just known for having lots of toys, collectibles. But early on told myself watch out for the flood re Mando and so it is. Am picking and choosing.

IMO Iron Studios - whether I like a pose or not overall - are just masters at a fluid, dynamic pose. Like I wouldn't have picked up their 1/10 Aquaman but just loved the piece.

SSC to me seems kinda uneven - for me the SSC Mando has a lot of issues. Easy pass. Curious what IS might do re Mando.

I feel like IS changed something between the Infinity War and Endgame lines as their faces seem much sharper on the IW pieces. Interested to see my Mark 85 in hand as well, but that will be helmeted anyway... regardless, still all in on this line and thankful for two epic dios from the saga.

Yeah, other companies like HT and even WETA seem to have tried some sort of production shifts or cost cutting - somehow. Different factories. Felt like the paint too had fallen off a bit, here and there. Still, IMO most of my 1/10 pieces are stellar.

Widow face looks softer than the prototype. I feel like IS changed something between the Infinity War and Endgame lines as their faces seem much sharper on the IW pieces. Interested to see my Mark 85 in hand as well, but that will be helmeted anyway... regardless, still all in on this line and thankful for two epic dios from the saga

I agree, Widow's face is a tad too soft. And I also agree the IW pieces were stronger and sharper. Not to mention the prices went up. For me, Ironman, Rocket and IP, and then I'm done for the most part. Maaaaaybe the 1/10 WW84 if I don't buy a more expensive version in a larger scale...oh and if IS does a Widow 1/4 :pray:

Annnnnd - just got an SSC delay notice for IP/Rocket until November.

I didn't want stuff shipping holiday season *argh*

iron studios direct is so bad, paid for widow and freddy 1:10 september 4th still not shipped, emailed customer support, they said, I can send you a link to pay, I already paid almost a month ago and had to inform them of that, they then said they will inform them to ship shortly, been 3 days since still not shipped.

iron studios direct is so bad, paid for widow and freddy 1:10 september 4th still not shipped, emailed customer support, they said, I can send you a link to pay, I already paid almost a month ago and had to inform them of that, they then said they will inform them to ship shortly, been 3 days since still not shipped.
Ugh! Not good things I'm hearing about iron studios directly, and I already pre ordered the 1/10 Stan Lee from them. Looks like I'll be cancelling it and just get it from sideshow [emoji24]

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I preordered all my 1:10 through them and it?s so bad that I just want to cancel them all and sell off my entire 1:10 line

Yup IS direct is not to my liking either. Sideshow is definitely a better avenue moving forward.

Just got the email from sideshow saying iron man mark LXXXV will be arriving to their warehouse in 6 days, finally!!

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Just checked shipping my Iron Man mark LXXXV will be arriving Monday via FED EX.

Yep, mine is scheduled for Tuesday from SSC - hope he is great!

Ugh! Not good things I'm hearing about iron studios directly, and I already pre ordered the 1/10 Stan Lee from them. Looks like I'll be cancelling it and just get it from sideshow

Sounds like IS re shipping is having growing pains, esp. with Covid shipping foul-ups. I like the points I get with Sideshow - usually use them or BBTS sometimes. And PopCultcha. My Stan Lee dx POd from Sideshow.

Back