Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I still haven?t gotten Cap, Scarlett Witch, or Bucky (I plan on cancelling but no actual notice). Yet all are in stock on IS?s site. What is going on!? I ordered all of these direct from IS.

Man I still haven’t gotten Cap, Scarlett Witch, or Bucky (I plan on cancelling but no actual notice). Yet all are in stock on IS’s site. What is going on!? I ordered all of these direct from IS.

From all the comments across social media, Iron Studios is probably the last place you want to purchase their pieces from.

I’ve pretty much already got all the pieces released so far (except for Spider-Man vs Outrider), that I wanted for Endgame, Spider-Man into the Spiderverse, and Spider-Man Far From Home; and I sourced them all locally here in Australia.

From all the comments across social media, Iron Studios is probably the last place you want to purchase their pieces from.

I’ve pretty much already got all the pieces released so far (except for Spider-Man vs Outrider), that I wanted for Endgame, Spider-Man into the Spiderverse, and Spider-Man Far From Home; and I sourced them all locally here in Australia.

Yes, my only purchase experiences direct from Iron Studios was the original Captain Marvel and Endgame Thanos. Endgame Thanos arrived within a reasonable amount of time from when I could've gotten him from Sideshow but Captain Marvel was literally 3-4 months later. It was to the point where I was convinced I'd never get her...but they finally shipped her out. I also see that the Mark 85 shows as in stock on IS site. Hoping that ships from Sideshow soon...

Man I still haven?t gotten Cap, Scarlett Witch, or Bucky (I plan on cancelling but no actual notice). Yet all are in stock on IS?s site. What is going on!? I ordered all of these direct from IS.

Just seems like mail/shipping in the U.S. has gone to *&^%. I'm bugging an E-bayer for something that was supposed to be in a week ago and there's no message, nothing - California based. (Of course California and the West U.S. seem to be having issues anyway with fires and mail backing up. Tho a week ago, one of my Caps and SW rolled in from SSC. And were sitting in quarantine more or less past CDC recommended guidelines like all the mail. Kinda takes the fun out a bit when u can't open immediately.)

I've got a Target order in that was supposed to be here via Fed Ex - and nothing. It's in the town next to me, but no movement. Then sometimes stuff shows up with blinding speed. I had to complain to Amazon earlier this summer about UPS. I don't know if it's Covid; or cutbacks of staff; or the weather. Or like a lot of people quit the shipping business.:dunno

Suspect I will be contacting Target and E-bay soon:pfft:. UPS was so bad they have no CUSTOMER phone service, but funny Amazon was sure able to get them on the phone.:pfft:

But...OK, IMO re SW and Cap, Iron Studios is back to what I expect - innovative design with a lot of movement; good to superb paint. SW face (like Bucky's) has more of a soft expression - at this scale, part of it I think is painting eyebrows. SW looks IMO more soft and dreamy than the proto.

But, she is beautiful and I will probably get another to go with my IW figs - one day add some reddish dust or something. Very cool design esp. the way the flames flow from her hands. The "real" necklace is a nice touch. Terrific paint on the costume and boots. Great silhouette on the shelf, too.

Cap IMO at this scale just insanely good. It's like they shrunk one of the better 1/4 scales:clap. Great face, paint, pose. Glad I have another one on order:monkey3 - if you can't afford 1/4 scale this is definitely a Cap to consider. Arms have strong magnets.

One thing tho - I swear the scale of these 1/10 is off. Like next to IW Bucky, it seems like Cap is more petite. Re the End Game figs, it just seems like Cap and Bucky are kind of on the small side - I dunno; it's subtle, but something just feels off. :dunno Weird!:google

Quick cell pics:

IS_Cap_Bucky.jpg

Not gonna display like this but in hand, swear IW Bucky looks like a linebacker next to EG Cap - fortunately I have IW Cap.....

Iron_studios_Captain_Scarlet.jpg

Iron_studios_Captain_Scarlet2.jpg

IronSudios_IW_CaptainAmerica.jpg

Very happy with these two, especially Cap:love. I just hope IM and WM/Rocket are same quality. Like EG Bucky's shiny pants - Cap and SW have a gloss too, but IMO it works better with these figs.I still need to dry brush IW Bucky pants, or something. Might have to heat adjust the flames around SW a bit - pretty cool design tho.

Pretty much the first thing I did after inspection of my SW piece was to use a hair dryer to shift those energy effects away from the legs and get them more straightened out.

Heck I had to use the hair dryer again the day before in order to get my Spider-Gwen to slot into its base. As because the legs are so cartoon skinny I was concerned they would snap without applying heat first, as I needed to shift them by about 8-10mm.

Pretty much the first thing I did after inspection of my SW piece was to use a hair dryer to shift those energy effects away from the legs and get them more straightened out.

Heck I had to use the hair dryer again the day before in order to get my Spider-Gwen to slot into its base. As because the legs are so cartoon skinny I was concerned they would snap without applying heat first, as I needed to shift them by about 8-10mm.

Good to know re SW tho doesn't bother me to have to do it - soft plastic. SW is a fav of mine so glad IS did right by her. Still annoyed about Bucky and Wasp problems tho.:horse:cool:

Ok, turns out my junk filter was catching my IS order emails! My bad! In any case, I was able to pay off Scarlet Witch and she arrived in a day or so. I think she turned out great! Really love this piece. Face looks great. Even the necklace is real which is a nice touch. The tendrils in front do touch her leg so I might use the hair dryer to bend them out more. I ended up cancelling my preorders for 1/10 Cap, Thor, and Bucky. Since they were all delayed, I asked if I could move the deposits to a new order but IS said no. I feel like SSC would have honored that...oh well. IS quality is still really nice but I think SSC has better customer service. After an underwhelming presence on Rescue Pepper, Wanda has definitely restored my faith in IS 1/10 quality!

Ok, turns out my junk filter was catching my IS order emails! My bad! In any case, I was able to pay off Scarlet Witch and she arrived in a day or so. I think she turned out great! Really love this piece. Face looks great. Even the necklace is real which is a nice touch. The tendrils in front do touch her leg so I might use the hair dryer to bend them out more. I ended up cancelling my preorders for 1/10 Cap, Thor, and Bucky. Since they were all delayed, I asked if I could move the deposits to a new order but IS said no. I feel like SSC would have honored that...oh well. IS quality is still really nice but I think SSC has better customer service. After an underwhelming presence on Rescue Pepper, Wanda has definitely restored my faith in IS 1/10 quality!

Congrats:)! Yeah, IMO a great piece - I dunno, she really adds something to the others in collection. Maybe it's the real sense of movement with this piece, with the flames streaming back from her arms.

Dunno if my faith is restored LOL - like my Wasp issues and IMO dropping the ball on Bucky. Just feels sometimes like the more expensive pieces got more detail attention - so, I have hopes for the pricey War Machine/Rocket and IM.

They are the last two I am really waiting on from SSC. I did order the Stan Lee DX tho, and will flesh out the collection as able. IMO the Lee piece is a nice way to put a period on the "golden age" of the MCU.

If they ever re-do TWS Bucky and Cap:monkey3, THEN my faith will be restored.:cool:

She looks great! I'm in between grabbing her or cap next. I would LOVE for the 1/10 iron man I have on order to be released already though...

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

I have 1/10 IM, black widow, and IP and Rocket left. Very excited about all 3 of those. I am praying IS does a 1/4 Scarjo Black widow at some point. I don't PO stuff very often anymore but that would be an instabuy if they did it well.

Yeah, I don't know why sideshow has yet to get iron man 1/10 in, since bigbadtoystore actually has it in stock....[emoji848]
52e1d4ddacb3ec59be81f2942a4aabec.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

They'd be crazy not to. So many people want a 1/4 scale Black Widow with a spot-on likeness.

Agreed. I feel like it might happen after the Black Widow movie debuts. But I'm also praying it's not a white suit version...do not want.

You would think so, but after so many years now I’m not sure we can expect a 1/4 scale version from Iron Studios.

I’ll just have to settle for my Gentle Giant one. It’s a great piece (and the base doesn’t bother me), but the face sculpt while very very good, doesn’t have the same level of fine detail or paint that some of ones from Iron Studios have.

Possibly, but my only concern is that it’ll be in that white costume we’ve all seen in the trailers.

That would be a tough decision for me. Widow is among my favorite characters but my 1/4 scale IS collection is strictly the Infinity War and Endgame pieces. If the ScarJo likeness was spot on, even with the white suit, I don't think I could resist...

By the way, I got a notice from Sideshow saying that my Black Order Thanos 1/10 will be arriving early, likely in September. Also, I'm still wondering why Sideshow hasn't shipped the 1/10 Mark 85... My battle dio is anxious for completion.

On SSC's page, it says Iron Man is scheduled for September so hoping for a shipping notice soon. Also, I was just charged for my Black Widow Endgame from Iron Studios direct.

Back