Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
By the way, I got a notice from Sideshow saying that my Black Order Thanos 1/10 will be arriving early, likely in September. Also, I'm still wondering why Sideshow hasn't shipped the 1/10 Mark 85... My battle dio is anxious for completion.
Yes, it's crazy how sideshow hasn't gotten the mark 85 in yet. If I hadn't already pre ordered from sideshow and eating that deposit I would cancel it and get it from bbts. Almost makes me want to not preorder from them and just buy it when it becomes available.

Sent from my Pixel 3 XL using Tapatalk

Yes, it's crazy how sideshow hasn't gotten the mark 85 in yet. If I hadn't already pre ordered from sideshow and eating that deposit I would cancel it and get it from bbts. Almost makes me want to not preorder from them and just buy it when it becomes available.

I think this is the first time Sideshow hasn't been well ahead of BBTS and often even Iron Studios own shipping timeframe. This one is hopefully just an oddity. I'm out of the BDS 1/10 once the Endgame pieces come to and end. Of course, having all the Infinity War and EG pieces seems like the end came too late :)

Got a delay notice from SSC for Rocket/WM.

*Sigh*. I guess it doesn't matter but I would have liked to put a period on my group of IW/EG statues.

Got a delay notice from SSC for Rocket/WM.

*Sigh*. I guess it doesn't matter but I would have liked to put a period on my group of IW/EG statues.

Same for me and I also got one for Red Skull. Same Nov-Jan timeframe. It's all good, I'm still catching up wallet-wise!

I paid off black widow notice like 3 weeks ago and still haven?t gotten her. My faith in IS is waning fast. They are ramping up prices too fast, their customer service is not great, their shipping and fees suck. I think after IP and Rocket, I?m done ordering direct from them.

I paid off black widow notice like 3 weeks ago and still haven?t gotten her. My faith in IS is waning fast. They are ramping up prices too fast, their customer service is not great, their shipping and fees suck. I think after IP and Rocket, I?m done ordering direct from them.

Yep, that was my experience with direct shipping from them as well. I don't think there's anything on the horizon beyond my current Endgame POs that would entice me...unless they did a 1/4 scale ScoJo Widow!

Yep, that was my experience with direct shipping from them as well. I don't think there's anything on the horizon beyond my current Endgame POs that would entice me...unless they did a 1/4 scale ScoJo Widow!

that is the ONE piece that would get me but most likely it will be offered through SSC so I would order there anyway.

Got this guy in today! Slowly building up the diarama. Now just to decide who to get next! [emoji23]
377bdd1f3dc6b696de6da06c13d9eb74.jpg
ee4006be8cc3cc0ae8638f55dfe5460f.jpg
9fb025931db9468b6ad4b0bac838f5dc.jpg
b98f30d395135f5fea8823e57249d39d.jpg
55dae8211ab4e3d503616a13f765db1b.jpg
d9bcb4aca2c87992ff07c4aaffd063f0.jpg

Got this guy in today! Slowly building up the diarama. Now just to decide who to get next! [emoji23]

He looks great:clap! How about IM for ur next piece? Tho I am partial to Cap which is a beautiful statue. DS is pretty great too.

I have iron man all paid for if sideshow would ever get him in and send him [emoji19]. Also I would love to get them all, but between gaming, kids, and also movie collecting Its a bit rough on the funds! [emoji23]

I have iron man all paid for if sideshow would ever get him in and send him [emoji19]. Also I would love to get them all, but between gaming, kids, and also movie collecting Its a bit rough on the funds! [emoji23]

Haha, I hear ya. I usually sell off older pieces to fund new ones.

Haha, I hear ya. I usually sell off older pieces to fund new ones.

I really need to think about selling some pieces off. With hundreds of pieces I’m way past capacity at the moment, but it’s not so much the collectables themselves, but their respective boxes themselves. I’ve got quite a few 1/4, 1/3 and now recently very large Queen Studios boxes. They essentially take up maybe 2-3 times the space of the items themselves.

However I’ve never sold anything before and wouldn’t know where to begin. And the thought of selling these things at a major loss has always left a bad taste in my mouth. So much so, that the few pieces I have got rid off, I did by freely giving them away to friends and family:slap

I really need to think about selling some pieces off. With hundreds of pieces I?m way past capacity at the moment, but it?s not so much the collectables themselves, but their respective boxes themselves. I?ve got quite a few 1/4, 1/3 and now recently very large Queen Studios boxes. They essentially take up maybe 2-3 times the space of the items themselves.

However I?ve never sold anything before and wouldn?t know where to begin. And the thought of selling these things at a major loss has always left a bad taste in my mouth. So much so, that the few pieces I have got rid off, I did by freely giving them away to friends and family:slap

If you consider selling, do your research on ebay completed and sold auctions. That will give you a pretty good idea of what you can reasonably expect to sell a piece for. I do that a lot when I start to get pressed for space. I look at a statue and think "if I could get $$$ for it, would I sell it?". Sometimes I find out that I could get $$$+ and sell it, sometimes it's less and I keep it. There are some pieces like the Endgame 1/4 that I wouldn't sell for $$$$$ though! :)

If you consider selling, do your research on ebay completed and sold auctions. That will give you a pretty good idea of what you can reasonably expect to sell a piece for. I do that a lot when I start to get pressed for space. I look at a statue and think "if I could get $$$ for it, would I sell it?". Sometimes I find out that I could get $$$+ and sell it, sometimes it's less and I keep it. There are some pieces like the Endgame 1/4 that I wouldn't sell for $$$$$ though! :)

:rotfl

Thanks for the tips. I’ll keep it in mind.

Yea I do my ebay research ahead of time for sure. Sad to say that A LOT of pieces are now worth far less then say, 5 years ago. The statue industry has exploded in the last 5-6 years with XM, Prime 1, Iron Studios, Queen Studios, etc, etc. This has caused a lot of saturation and older pieces are not worth as much. I went through a bunch of pieces that I was considering selling and quickly found that it wasn't worth it in a lot of cases. Xmen pieces that were highly valuable aren't now because Sideshow has made a brand new line of them in the last 3 years. There's nothing wrong with them doing that, I just missed my window to sell them. This is fine since I planned on keeping them, esp with the new ones being too expensive for my tastes. But any Prime 1 batman piece will probably be worth far less because they have made like 100 of them lol.

Just received charging soon for the 1/10 Widow and 1/10 Mark 85 deluxe. Widow is 9/30 and Mark 85 is 10/1. Widow will be odd by herself until Red Skull arrives. Might move Hawkeye out of the battle dio and into a little area with Widow...

I got my 1/10 Black Widow! I need to unbox and take some pics.
Congrats. I recently added her to my wish list. Also... Where are you guys ordering these from because sideshow is taking forever to get these in! [emoji24]

Congrats. I recently added her to my wish list. Also... Where are you guys ordering these from because sideshow is taking forever to get these in! [emoji24]

Popcultcha. I’m pretty sure they have the recent batch of pieces in stock, but recently it’s taken them anywhere from 1-3 weeks to process their orders. And add that to postage delays (I’ve had a piece that hasn’t moved in 13 days) and it can take a month for me to receive an in stock item sometimes.

Back