Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What's bbts?
Just checked their site and it's not on there.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Snapping Iron man is up on popcultcha. It mentions " LED lighting effects have been added to the infinity stones and battle damaged areas surrounding his right arm to give the statue a real sense of drama."
Where did this information come from because it's not on their site. If it has lights I'm ordering :)

I guess Thanos is hitting, found these on Facebook.
arecee.jpg
aregee.jpg
aretee.jpg

Holy crap I may have to get Thanos too :) hmm can I afford to get them all.
Damn it IS this isn't pokemon where I have to collect them all!

No, it is just like Pokemon once you buy a few you will have to collect them all. Thanos though, is going to be one of the highlights of this line.

Thanos is one of two I pre-ordered from Iron Studios, with Captain Marvel being the other. All the others, I've pre-ordered from Sideshow. I think Captain Marvel has been in-stock at Sideshow for a couple of months but I still haven't gotten mine from IS. Sent a note a few weeks ago and they said she should be in stock soon. I wonder if I'm going to experience the same with Thanos? Who here has experience with pre-ordering from IS (the US web-site)? Anyone order Captain Marvel from there and get her yet?

Thanos is one of two I pre-ordered from Iron Studios, with Captain Marvel being the other. All the others, I've pre-ordered from Sideshow. I think Captain Marvel has been in-stock at Sideshow for a couple of months but I still haven't gotten mine from IS. Sent a note a few weeks ago and they said she should be in stock soon. I wonder if I'm going to experience the same with Thanos? Who here has experience with pre-ordering from IS (the US web-site)? Anyone order Captain Marvel from there and get her yet?

I haven't pre-ordered anything from IS. I only got Hela directly from them when she went on sale and I had a first purchase coupon. You'd think they'd receive their stock before Sideshow but I guess it's not the case. If losing the deposit isn't too terrible, maybe cancel and re-order with Sideshow? Depends how bad you want them.

Thanos was delivered to my office yesterday and have him displayed on my desk! I'm really impressed. Can't wait to get to 5 posts so I can share my quick phone pics!

I haven't pre-ordered anything from IS. I only got Hela directly from them when she went on sale and I had a first purchase coupon. You'd think they'd receive their stock before Sideshow but I guess it's not the case. If losing the deposit isn't too terrible, maybe cancel and re-order with Sideshow? Depends how bad you want them.

Captain Marvel is sold out on sideshow and I can wait on both. Just a bit annoying as I would also expect that IS would get their own stock before Sideshow...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Captain Marvel is awesome in person! I really didn't like how she looked in promo photos but got her cheap off of Sideshow with one of those $25 off coupons. I was pleasantly surprised how great she looks once I got her!

Agreed, not a fan of the character but the Statue is great. I'm looking at it right now in fact. Shhhh....it's a knock-off and they are readily available on eBay...but I still love it.

WIN_20190808_14_46_56_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• WIN_20190808_14_44_14_Pro.jpg
    WIN_20190808_14_44_14_Pro.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 69
Seems like other sites/stores are getting them before IronStudios direct sends them out to their customers because I haven't received any kind of notice that mine is shipping. Weird.

Back