Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Less than $20 but who's counting?:monkey3 Still kinda POed that I have not received the Thanos that I ordered directly from Iron Studios but people who ordered from Sideshow have received theirs already.

Tell me about it. I ordered Captain Marvel from them in March and still haven?t gotten it. Also ordered Thanos and nebula. Actually received nebula really quickly, before sideshow started shipping theirs. Contacted them about Captain Marvel and they said it?s coming. I hope the wait for Thanos isn?t as long...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I ordered the Spidey knockoff for $17.99 and then had a $5 coupon so $12.99 shipped! Seems like a solid gamble:clap I'll take a pic with the lineup when he comes in!

I got an email from Iron Studios yesterday that my Endgame Thanos BDS 1/10 pre-order was ready to be completed. Paid off the balance and waiting for this guy to arrive in the next week. What is curious is that I still haven't received my Captain Marvel pre-order from them. It's WAAAAAAAY late at this point...

I got an email from Iron Studios yesterday that my Endgame Thanos BDS 1/10 pre-order was ready to be completed. Paid off the balance and waiting for this guy to arrive in the next week. What is curious is that I still haven't received my Captain Marvel pre-order from them. It's WAAAAAAAY late at this point...

That is bizarre on the Captain Marvel front. Might be good to ping them on that. As for Thanos, that is exciting! Can't wait to see some pics. Did anyone order the Infinity War pieces that they sent an email on? They said they were selling a few of the IW pieces on their site but I could never get through. Either they sold out or something was broken. I wanted to nab the IW Thor as I really liked that piece and a janitor at my work broke mine. Unfortunately, I couldn't through this latest restock.

That is bizarre on the Captain Marvel front. Might be good to ping them on that. As for Thanos, that is exciting! Can't wait to see some pics. Did anyone order the Infinity War pieces that they sent an email on? They said they were selling a few of the IW pieces on their site but I could never get through. Either they sold out or something was broken. I wanted to nab the IW Thor as I really liked that piece and a janitor at my work broke mine. Unfortunately, I couldn't through this latest restock.

I pinged them on Captain Marvel maybe a month ago and it was "coming into our warehouse soon...". I think it's just delayed for whatever reason. I know Sideshow had them in stock, but I wonder how many they actually had as searches on eBay bring back almost nothing that isn't a knock-off or coming from overseas...

I pinged them on Captain Marvel maybe a month ago and it was "coming into our warehouse soon...". I think it's just delayed for whatever reason. I know Sideshow had them in stock, but I wonder how many they actually had as searches on eBay bring back almost nothing that isn't a knock-off or coming from overseas...

I wrote this before but it's so strange cuz I ordered one off of sideshow maybe 3 months ago? literally showed up on my doorstep 2 days after I ordered it. I suppose I got lucky.

After months of searching Nubula is in the house. (even matches my Living room decor)
debula.jpg

After months of searching Nubula is in the house. (even matches my Living room decor)
View attachment 467948

Nice pickup! I decided I needed Wasp - I know some folks don't like the final but I like what IS did. PO'd from Sideshow - supposedly a limited second run from IS but hafta see.

End of October will bite that's when a lot of payments are due for me.:horror

And I'm not getting everyone.

Just got my processing soon notice from Sideshow on Endgame Hawkeye! Also FINALLY got my bill to pay off my pre-order on Captain Marvel from Iron Studios so I should have both next week!

Nice Hawkeye photos. I received him as well. Looks like yours. No issues. Renner likeness went down a little from the prototype but it is still good (especially for a 1/10 scale statue).

Still have Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Nick Fury on order (for my 1/10 scale collection).

Nice Hawkeye photos. I received him as well. Looks like yours. No issues. Renner likeness went down a little from the prototype but it is still good (especially for a 1/10 scale statue).

Still have Wasp, Scarlet Witch, Black Widow, and Nick Fury on order (for my 1/10 scale collection).

oh man, I got wasp, antman, pepper, wanda, cap, thor, bucky, IP/rocket, black widow, and IM deluxe on order :lol On the fence for fury and hill. also have cap and thor 1/4 on order :rotfl

Wow! Going all in:) I have Cap 1/4 on order as well.

I have all of the End Game 1/10 on pre-order, along with Thor, Cap, Iron Man and Thanos End Game 1/4. I have all the pre-orders in an Excel spreadsheet and line charted the cost by month. I'm regretting do that at this point.

oh man, I got wasp, antman, pepper, wanda, cap, thor, bucky, IP/rocket, black widow, and IM deluxe on order :lol On the fence for fury and hill. also have cap and thor 1/4 on order :rotfl

My POs are with SSC. I just keep sending them money lately:cool:. Tell myself it'll be OK, this is the last set of big purchases $$$$

Until possibly I go *bezerk* for the Mandalorian or something. Oh, gawd, Star Wars $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
There would never be an end to collecting if I fell....then there's the upcoming BW movie with rumors of her classic comic look appearing OMG a BW 1/4....:panic:

Back