Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I think I'm gonna end up going the mishmash way to keep costs down. I grabbed these because I didn't wan't to spend too much for characters I have lower interest in. The completest in me wants to get all the proper ones, but let's get real the only people that would notice it is yourself of course and/or if you share pics on the internet and trolls diss them. For these 3 characters these are absolutely fine for MY collection.

I tried to put my Black Panther, Dr. Strange and Iron Spiderman photo here but it's not working. Do you have to be a premium member to share pics now? or is the site just in a funk?

I was going to ask about that.

Did something happen?

As I could’ve sworn I made a post here recently.

I read your post and a few more. I even posted quoting popcultcha's description on the iron man snapping piece because a poster said he didn't think there was leds but according to their description there is.

Anyone know where I can buy the Tony Start and Mark 1 SDCC exclusive? Any idea what the secondary market price would be for it?

I asked about the lights. But that's random that it's gone.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I could not live without Endgame. Where did that bring me? Back to Iron Studios.

In other words - got EG Thanos. I live in the UK, but I saw him on SS last Sunday and just HAD to get him. Well worth the additional import tax. Considering that just 5-6 days since release he is now in low stock on SS, I consider this destiny fulfilled.

He is easily one of the most awesome things ever.

20190815_181425.jpg

20190815_181437.jpg

20190815_181453.jpg

Thanks!

Just a small question to those who also have the Thanos statue.

The crotch area has this small hanging plastic "mini-cape" that covers it. I checked and this can be slightly pressed forwards or backwards. It is hard plastic though and now I am afraid if I have damaged by pressing it forwards couple of times.

It should be all fine, as this plastic is meant to be bended just slightly when moving the statue, etc, right?

Does anyone know how well the Avengers: Infinity War ArtFX+ Iron Spider Statue will match up with the IS 1/10 lines? I'm not a fan of the IS IW Iron Spidey and the EG one comes with the outrider and the high price point. I really like the ArtFX one and it's supposed to be 1/10 so I'm curious if it fits size wise and style wise with the IS lines. Would seriously appreciate any pics if people have it! I'll see if there is a thread for this specific Spidey and ask there too.

Does anyone know how well the Avengers: Infinity War ArtFX+ Iron Spider Statue will match up with the IS 1/10 lines? I'm not a fan of the IS IW Iron Spidey and the EG one comes with the outrider and the high price point. I really like the ArtFX one and it's supposed to be 1/10 so I'm curious if it fits size wise and style wise with the IS lines. Would seriously appreciate any pics if people have it! I'll see if there is a thread for this specific Spidey and ask there too.

I bought the bootleg ARTFX Iron Spider and it fits in perfectly. I also didn't want to spend that much on a spiderman even though it's nice. Very happy with the bootleg version. These are all bootlegs but they represent the size of the Iron Studios versions.
WIN_20190813_22_58_19_Pro.jpg
I bought these 3 because the high prices for the respective Iron Studios versions. Spidey $199, Strange $159 and Black Panther $149. I got all three of these for around $80 shipped. I bought ones without the box, as I don't need bootlegged boxes. I was thinking about Loki but I don't like his cloth cape. I'm really hoping that the Bootleggers make the Outriders (because it would be great to army build these at the $20-$30 instead of $100 per pop) and Nebula(because I missed out on buying her). If you are thinking about buying the bootleg versions like I did, I recommend sending them offers instead of using the buy it now price. I saved a considerable amount on each doing that.

WIN_20190821_13_47_07_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190821_13_47_58_Pro.jpg

Attachments

• Sketch.jpg
    Sketch.jpg
    12.5 KB · Views: 104
  • Sketch22.jpg
    Sketch22.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 103
I bought the bootleg ARTFX Iron Spider and it fits in perfectly. I also didn't want to spend that much on a spiderman even though it's nice. Very happy with the bootleg version. These are all bootlegs but they represent the size of the Iron Studios versions.
View attachment 464683
I bought these 3 because the high prices for the respective Iron Studios versions. Spidey $199, Strange $159 and Black Panther $149. I got all three of these for around $80 shipped. I bought ones without the box, as I don't need bootlegged boxes. I was thinking about Loki but I don't like his cloth cape. I'm really hoping that the Bootleggers make the Outriders (because it would be great to army build these at the $20-$30 instead of $100 per pop) and Nebula(because I missed out on buying her). If you are thinking about buying the bootleg versions like I did, I recommend sending them offers instead of using the buy it now price. I saved a considerable amount on each doing that.

Would it be possible to get more closeup pics of spidey?

Damn that was only 20$ not bad at all.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Less than $20 but who's counting?:monkey3 Still kinda POed that I have not received the Thanos that I ordered directly from Iron Studios but people who ordered from Sideshow have received theirs already.
WIN_20190821_21_40_26_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190821_21_39_11_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190821_21_38_33_Pro.jpg
WIN_20190821_13_47_27_Pro.jpg
All less than $20 each on eBay. Iron Spidey was the best of them, the CM, then BP and last Dr. Strange he has one wonky eye.

Back