Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
C4D29C59-88A7-4A13-911C-C5833923AEC9.jpeg

Hmm..... now the question is should I cancel the other 1/10 piece?

I’m getting both the 1/10 and 1/4 at the moment (and 1/6 Hot Toys), and given that both are flying poses with the same interchangeable torsos, it would seem advisable to change to this iconic scene, which will be cheaper and take up less vertical space.

The only thing about this that is possibly disappointing is that given they’re doing this in 1/10, probably means that a future 1/4 scaled version is out of the question.

Same question for me do i keep both or order just this one. They are going all out with this 1/10 line.

You could just order both and sell one if you end up not wanting it. I think these will sell out no problem.

Selling isn’t so easy nowadays depending in your location.

That is true. Are these limited as in actually numbered or are they open edition like hot toys?

Unnumbered. But they do eventually stop producing pieces. However demand for certain pieces do sometimes surprise Iron Studios and they increase production like for the Ant-Man and Wasp pieces.

Hmm..... now the question is should I cancel the other 1/10 piece?

I’m getting both the 1/10 and 1/4 at the moment (and 1/6 Hot Toys), and given that both are flying poses with the same interchangeable torsos, it would seem advisable to change to this iconic scene, which will be cheaper and take up less vertical space.

The thing that I a little miffed at is I ordered the Deluxe Iron Man solely because I wanted a stark head to switch out on occasion. If I knew this one was coming out I would have just ordered the regular version.

Red Skull looks great but the red hand and arm look a little odd. (edit: after looking up pics I see his hand should be red, guess I never noticed it as he's mostly wearing gloves.)

That does look really good. It still does feel like its split down the middle but perhaps thats just for packaging reasons.

You may be right.

It looks like what I saw to be a shallow groove which represents the circle pattern on the ground is there on the red skull side, but it looks like it may split off beneath it.

Still wish Black Widow was a standalone statue (or could be separated). I don't collect villains.

Also, it is hard to see but is the price $180?

Black Widow look stunning for a 1:10 statue and rivals some of the 1:6 Hot Toys versions. Hopefully it looks that good in hand. I wonder when these will be up for sale.

I'm not sure if I mentioned this here, but I ordered pretty much every statue for the End Game movie only skipping the Outridder. I'm not a fan Captain Marvel but wanted to get her for the background. I decided to give the Ebay KO a chance. I gotta say it's really not that bad if you can deal with the different material being used to make it. I don't because I put these on a shelf and they sit there. After ordering her I decided to give the Dr. Strange a try since I though the price on him was really high, not bad either. If you guys plan on doing so as well make sure before buying it you send them a reasonable offer. I did and got a great price on these. I'm definitely not saying these are not better than the Iron Studios versions because they are not. But for my purposes they worked out great.

drmarvel1.jpg
drmarvel2.jpg
WIN_20190716_23_08_55_Pro.jpg

Also quick question. I suck taking pictures, I just use my Surface laptops camera. When I try to crop it after I've taken the picture it doesn't work. When I try to shrink the cropped area and move in on the left or right the top and bottom also move the same distance. So my way around that was to take the picture and screenshot it and crop with the art doodler program that comes with the surface. They end out coming out tiny when I upload them here. If someone knows an easier way for me to do this please shoot me a PM. Thanks.

Back