Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Why is everyone saying this is combined? Has it been confirmed? From the picture it is absolutely not clear. I like the Black Widow. Only I don't want Red Skull with it.

Why is everyone saying this is combined? Has it been confirmed? From the picture it is absolutely not clear. I like the Black Widow. Only I don't want Red Skull with it.

It does appear that they’re standing on the same base...

195-AEB22-1-FB1-4-B18-B810-B9992-A8-C4865.jpg

I thought that it may be 2 pieces also but in their instagram post they say:

"The first look at Black Widow & Red Skull BDS Art Scale 1/10 from the outstanding movie Avengers EndGame.
Iron Studios is pleased to recreate the very special moment of Black Widow at Vormir in the presence of Red Skull, running to bring a chance to the humanity against the last snap of Thanos.
This item will be available for Pre Order in July and it will be a very special and limited run, so don’t loose your chance as soon the Pre Order is released! Stay Tuned... ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀"

That suggests to me it's literally one statue.

I hear you, but definitely think this will make a nice stand-alone option versus everything else being part of the final battle. She's Black Widow, so they've got to make her and I think this pose is the best option from her moments in the movie. I do think that Iron Studios is anticipating others feeling similar to you though as they seemed to over emphasize that this will be limited and only up for pre-order for a short time. Not sure they've done that before pre-order with the others...

True. I can see why folks would want to pick this up. For me - as a collection, within reason, I'm fine with IS doing artistic re-interpretation, like the CW 1/4 diorama or the 1/10 IW Hulk. For me I don't need STRICT movie accuracy (within reason). Heck, I'm not even sure what I would want re an EG Widow.

But am not too worried, as with the BW movie coming out am sure there will more Natasha to collect. I wasn't being a completist about the EG figures anyway. LOL I feel like I have plenty on order already, and who knows what reveals there will be at SDCC!$$$:panic:

From the look of that last pic I'm thinking it may be separate statues and the two bases go together at that seam to make a mini diorama.:dunno Black Widow looks great in that pic.

True. I can see why folks would want to pick this up. For me - as a collection, within reason, I'm fine with IS doing artistic re-interpretation, like the CW 1/4 diorama or the 1/10 IW Hulk. For me I don't need STRICT movie accuracy (within reason). Heck, I'm not even sure what I would want re an EG Widow.

But am not too worried, as with the BW movie coming out am sure there will more Natasha to collect. I wasn't being a completist about the EG figures anyway. LOL I feel like I have plenty on order already, and who knows what reveals there will be at SDCC!$$$:panic:

I’m not getting everything from the line, but I’ve already got 12 on preorder, with another two maybes, and of course the above BW piece.

Originally I was planning on only getting a handful, of which I would put on top of my Besta cabinets, but I’m definitely out of room already.

I was also thinking of getting the Children of Thanos, but I just can’t see how now.

From the look of that last pic I'm thinking it may be separate statues and the two bases go together at that seam to make a mini diorama.:dunno Black Widow looks great in that pic.

I want the Stonekeeper/Red Skull on its own. I hope they are separate pieces.

I don't know. That would be a very narrow base for Stonekeeper. I don't know how the weight distribution would work.

Yea this pic does make it look like that. Well if they are, I am in for BW.

I agree with Nearmint.

Also I really don’t think that ‘seam’ goes all the way down as it looks fairly shallow, so I seriously doubt you’ll be able to display the two characters separately.

And keep in mind that the design in the ground is totally accurate to the ground at the top of the cliff face with the line and the circle. In the scene I believe Red Skull floats above it as he finishes directing them to the top.

I agree with Nearmint.

Also I really don’t think that ‘seam’ goes all the way down as it looks fairly shallow, so I seriously doubt you’ll be able to display the two characters separately.

And keep in mind that the design in the ground is totally accurate to the ground at the top of the cliff face with the line and the circle. In the scene I believe Red Skull floats above it as he finishes directing them to the top.

ur prob right but one can hope...

I’m not getting everything from the line, but I’ve already got 12 on preorder, with another two maybes, and of course the above BW piece.

Originally I was planning on only getting a handful, of which I would put on top of my Besta cabinets, but I’m definitely out of room already.

I was also thinking of getting the Children of Thanos, but I just can’t see how now.

Yeah. As much as I wanted an Outrider, haven't even ordered him yet. 'Coz display-wise it doesn't work easily for me. E.g. I've got a bunch of heroes line up more or less so where is the Outrider supposed to face? Maybe I just need a breather 'coz I didn't think I'd be grabbing that many EG figs.:horror

No regrets - I just wanna get out in front again re paying everyone off. Kinda. And make sure in fall/winter when those boxes start arriving I have a place ready. For me that doesn't always happen:lol - right now I gotta move some stuff around to put Aquaman and the Harley Quinn I just got in (DC, I know....:monkey3). Right now my planned EG spot is stuffed with HT boxes.

ur prob right but one can hope...

For what it’s worth the original video announcing their 1/10 scale End Game lineup shows widow and red skull separate. Same video calls out the pairs iron patriot and rocket and spidey and outrider. Doesn’t mean these aren’t sold together, but seems that would be the only pair not called out in the original video...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back