Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I really need to think about the way ill be displaying this diorama. Something with enough space but good against dust.

That, and as a Winter Soldier/Falcon fan who has been staring at the 1/4 CW pieces and shuddering at the idea of NOT having them:horror - I mean maybe there'll be the odd WS or Falcon piece here and there, but the MCU is moving on based on rumored upcoming movies. Always be plenty of Caps but not Chris Evans CA.

I think I need 3 of everything as insurance.:monkey3

And not rich or with tons of space - got a late start collecting and have a fair # of bookcases. Got rid of a lot of books. And the nice thing about these 1/10s is u can put them up high without having to worry about the weight.

Honestly Winter Soldier and Falcon are the only characters to which I haven’t got any pieces from Infinity War or Endgame.....well I currently have a preorder for the Hot Toys IW Bucky, but I’m not sure I’m keeping it. But where statues are concerned my most recent ones are the 1/4 CW pieces, which I’ve got two of each for the entire Team Cap set, so I guess I feel like I’m overloaded on those two pieces as it is.

Honestly Winter Soldier and Falcon are the only characters to which I haven’t got any pieces from Infinity War or Endgame.....well I currently have a preorder for the Hot Toys IW Bucky, but I’m not sure I’m keeping it. But where statues are concerned my most recent ones are the 1/4 CW pieces, which I’ve got two of each for the entire Team Cap set, so I guess I feel like I’m overloaded on those two pieces as it is.

Yeah, but the CW dio is GORGEOUS. Kinda regretting I didn't get a second Falcon. I never tire of the pieces I own - just the sense of movement and energy, and along with TWS my favorite MCU films.

For sure tho if the trio of Cap/Bucky/Falcon weren't favs of mine - I dunno. "Artistically" IMO Falcon always makes such a nice statement, and Bucky is one of Marvel's badass characters, aside from the Cap connection. But the last few films didn't make as much use of them as they should have IMO.:(

I really appreciate IS thinking more the way fans do, than the filmmakers. Artistic license. So fans can pick and choose. Like I'm skipping the EG Hulk, and Pepper, and Quill as well, but I want that Outrider! Plus Viking Thor, I know they were pushing Cap forward a lot but I thought Thor was badass - great look and I will display with both hammers.

I really need to think about the way ill be displaying this diorama. Something with enough space but good against dust.

If u are in U.S. - I liked Target's Hadley glass door bookcases. I leave a shelf out when assembling e.g. u can hack if u are handy. The smaller one u can cut the legs off, leave off a shelf, and make into a table-top case. There is a support frame across the glass front tho. Amazon has some nice table top cases. Also, there's always IKEA!

It took me about three days of sitting around trying to figure out my space options for these Endgame 1/10 and the 1/4 scale Iron Studios statues. I finally figured it out and will have both Infinity War and Endgame 1/10 dioramas! I was also contemplating selling off my Infinity War stuff, but so many of those are stand-out pieces as well.

It took me about three days of sitting around trying to figure out my space options for these Endgame 1/10 and the 1/4 scale Iron Studios statues. I finally figured it out and will have both Infinity War and Endgame 1/10 dioramas! I was also contemplating selling off my Infinity War stuff, but so many of those are stand-out pieces as well.

Honestly I’m possibly committing heresy/blasphemy here, but other than some of which I’ll be putting into short 38cm Besta cabinets on top of my 192cm tall Bestas (as I have just enough room there) the rest I’ll just be squeezing into whichever Besta cabinets (which have MCU pieces in them) have space. :slap Because as much as I like these little 1/10 scale pieces, they’re probably at the bottom of my list of collection priorities..... other than the few Hot Toys Cosbaby’s that I have :dunno

Honestly I’m possibly committing heresy/blasphemy here, but other than some of which I’ll be putting into short 38cm Besta cabinets on top of my 192cm tall Bestas (as I have just enough room there) the rest I’ll just be squeezing into whichever Besta cabinets (which have MCU pieces in them) have space. :slap Because as much as I like these little 1/10 scale pieces, they’re probably at the bottom of my list of collection priorities..... other than the few Hot Toys Cosbaby’s that I have :dunno

To each their own for sure. I was almost in that boat, but had a little ah ha! moment where I decided to sell off some of my non-OT Star Wars premium formats, clearing some shelf space. Of course, selling Star Wars right now isn't the most economically savvy move either :)

To each their own for sure. I was almost in that boat, but had a little ah ha! moment where I decided to sell off some of my non-OT Star Wars premium formats, clearing some shelf space. Of course, selling Star Wars right now isn't the most economically savvy move either :)

I only have two Star Wars PF’s outside the OT, and both are from Rogue One. Honestly it’s my favourite of all Star Wars films.....and suddenly I’m committing blasphemy again.

I didn't PLAN anything, but here I am, shuffling shelves for IW Falcon (he's tall), picked up IW Panther, and afraid to look at the damage from the EG figs.:cool:

All the NRDs have definitely added up to at least the cost of one figure haha:lol

All the NRDs have definitely added up to at least the cost of one figure haha:lol

Because of the relatively low price of these things, I'm not even bothering with deposits and just paying off each piece as I preorder. That way when they do come into stock at Popcultcha they can ship out as soon as possible, as sometimes they can be very slow in processing the requests for payments etc or even telling you that its come into stock.

I would have done the same but unfortunately I have a few other expensive statues on order as well. So many things to get haha. Once stuff starts coming in its going to be like christmas.:yess:

So far i have also paid this off up front. It is a tough couple of weeks for me because so far i have spent over 1k but my credit card gives me a month to pay them so that is fine.

Does anyone know if cull obsidian is getting an endgame bds release or should I get the IW version?

Does anyone know if cull obsidian is getting an endgame bds release or should I get the IW version?

I wouldn’t count on an Endgame version. I was on the fence and saw that it was low stock on sideshow and pulled the trigger once I saw the announcement that Corvus, Proxima were going to be made. I’m a sucker for that low stock alert!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I didn't PLAN anything, but here I am, shuffling shelves for IW Falcon (he's tall), picked up IW Panther, and afraid to look at the damage from the EG figs.:cool:

Kind of feels like we’re all sitting in virtual support circle telling stories of how we got addicted to Avenger collectibles! “I cried when my full payment for nine statues at once were processed...” :)

I wouldn’t count on an Endgame version. I was on the fence and saw that it was low stock on sideshow and pulled the trigger once I saw the announcement that Corvus, Proxima were going to be made. I’m a sucker for that low stock alert!

Darn you! I ended up buying it on SS as well haha:rotfl

Kind of feels like we’re all sitting in virtual support circle telling stories of how we got addicted to Avenger collectibles! “I cried when my full payment for nine statues at once were processed...” :)

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

"I knew I had a problem when I couldn't open the front door from all the boxes that UPS delivered..."

Re SSC, I could've use Paypal I guess since they take payment immediately, but the plan is to use the summer to buy SSC gift cards as a kind of pre-pay stash.
That way I can pace some of this out, 'coz unfortunately looks like release dates are scheduled over fall-winter and holidays (assuming no delays). Right when I don't need a lot of due payments.

I like to be where I just need to pay shipping, or shipping + small payoff amount. Anyway Thor BDS pre-ordered!

Edit: IS exhibit in Brazil - BDS at about 5:00 and shots of 1/4 a bit later. Fantastic display $$$$

If you ordered Cull Obsidian, I advise opening and inspecting immediately. I was going to hold onto it in the box until I was ready for my Endgame display to start but decided to check it out. His left leg was snapped completely in two pieces. I'm mailing Sideshow about it so hopefully a replacement will be pending. It's a much more impressive statue in person than in photos as the size is quite surprising. Very large box also, which suprises me about the leg being broken as it was well packed and secure???

If you ordered Cull Obsidian, I advise opening and inspecting immediately. I was going to hold onto it in the box until I was ready for my Endgame display to start but decided to check it out. His left leg was snapped completely in two pieces. I'm mailing Sideshow about it so hopefully a replacement will be pending. It's a much more impressive statue in person than in photos as the size is quite surprising. Very large box also, which suprises me about the leg being broken as it was well packed and secure???

Yeah, but who knows about the brutality of shippers.:(

With bigger pieces especially I hold my breath - like when I got 1/4 Falcon from Popcultcha (fortunately perfect). I always open stuff right away to check. Sorry to hear u have an issue; Sideshow should replace immediately.

Back