Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But depending on how it connects to Hulk, we might be able to display the Nano Gauntlet as it’s being carried around the ‘battlefield’.

Yes, it would be nice if the gauntlet didn't have any of the Hulk's arm attached so it could be used in some other way within the diorama. I wonder if I could attach it to Spidey's free hand? Now, that would be epic!

No need for me for an Endgame Hulk. As others stated, he didn't really even fight. Heck, besides the opening Thanos fight, he really didn't fight in Infinity War either (Ruffalo was in the Hulkbuster armor). For a stand alone 1/10 Hulk, I actually like the Marvel Now Kotobukiya version.

No need for me for an Endgame Hulk. As others stated, he didn't really even fight. Heck, besides the opening Thanos fight, he really didn't fight in Infinity War either (Ruffalo was in the Hulkbuster armor). For a stand alone 1/10 Hulk, I actually like the Marvel Now Kotobukiya version.

Not sure how I feel about the EG Hulk portrayal overall - but am sure this is one of the ones I'll skip, like Pepper. Really love the IW Hulk so figure I am good there (whether movie correct or not).

Bucky and Cap are up at SSC so picked them up w. Falcon (for me Bucky/Cap/Falcon set #2). The statue promo shot gets me, every time:lol:

winter-soldier_marvel_gallery_5ce8885e034dc.jpg

I see this little group of my fav MCU characters:love, just for the desk...about as *classic* as I could ask for (more or less:cool:) unless IS revisits TWS and/or classic Cap; or something comes from the TV series or the BW movie.

(Also since he's not a fav but figured needed representation picked up the PVC Diamond Select Iron Spider:monkey3 *cheap* but looks alright IMO for my needs - along with a NECA Godzilla:lol)

Just waiting on Thor, Iron Patriot/Rocket, and probably the General Outrider. $$$$$$:horror Wow, I'm glad the movies will be giving us a break - probably? maybe? I figure for me tho it'll probably be the last real group of purchases - feel pretty uncertain about the upcoming MCU.:dunno

Update from Facebook

Dear fans,
As you might imagine, we started the development of our Avengers: Endgame line long before watching this amazing movie.
Now that we have all information, we want to make our products even more accurate.
That’s why we are changing our Captain America 1/10 BDS Art Scale, putting Mjolnir in his right hand, exactly as everybody saw in theaters!
Avengers... Assemble!

C55F0379-8D30-416A-8CF3-2E2EEC4949DA.jpeg

A1AFE39C-E111-4C76-A3F0-161B685EDA32.jpeg

6C67D915-5B49-44CA-8BBC-DD07DD15047D.jpeg

C1155913-6123-45AA-8F4A-14F186DC31D2.jpeg

312043EC-0000-4CFF-BEA0-6FF708B86149.jpeg

CD4D3C17-F3BF-4B3F-8627-792F65DB31C5.jpeg

56E2106D-F61B-4EDF-96DB-1E3E223B3BF5.jpeg

I must admit, I didn’t see this ever happening...... now after deciding not to get this particular piece, I may now change my mind.

No reveals today? Not that happy with the switch as I was going to have Cap and Thanos classing at the center. Now the positioning of Cap is going to be off.

Iron spider and general outrider are up on SS for pre-order now. Just got those two!

Hopefully Thor goes up on SS soon so I can get that one out of the way!:rotfl

Ok, i had pre-ordered Cap around a week ago from a retailer (I live in the UK) and they had the old switched hands Cap on the pictures.

Does that mean I will be getting the old version or the statue hasn't even begun production yet and all statues are likely to be the new, accurate versions?

Do i need to cancel my pre-order and pre-orser again after some time?

Ok, i had pre-ordered Cap around a week ago from a retailer (I live in the UK) and they had the old switched hands Cap on the pictures.

Does that mean I will be getting the old version or the statue hasn't even begun production yet and all statues are likely to be the new, accurate versions?

Do i need to cancel my pre-order and pre-orser again after some time?

My assumption is that there will only be one version produced. That being the one where he’s holding Mjolnir in his right hand.

Iron spider and general outrider are up on SS for pre-order now. Just got those two!

Thanx for the heads up that general outrider is so pretty:cool: - I NEED that. Been fascinated and creeped out since IW with their design.

I was expecting for at least something to go up today. Was hoping for one of the quarter scales. I think this is one of the few days they’ve missed.

Yes, I thought we'd see Iron Man or Thanos 1/4 scale announcement for PO tomorrow on Sideshow. Quiet today from IS overall. I've gotten spoiled with all these reviews day after day! :)

Back