Statue Iron Studios BDS Art Scale 1/10 - Avengers: Endgame

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From Facebook:-

So you want to place your Cap Art Scale 1/10 holding Mjolnir next to Thor?
You got it! Thor BDS Art Scale 1/10 is coming with an extra bare left hand.
So it’s up to you to decide who’s worthy to hold Mjolnir in your BDS collection!

EA69CC41-1829-4320-B3AE-C8D9AB0FD82E.jpeg

That's awesome. This company really listens to it's fans. Caps going to be wielding Mjolnir in my diorama.

I caved and POed deluxe Cap and the new Bucky. I'll figure out what to do with the IW versions when these come out:lol

Chances are that I’m going to box up any of my IW 1/10 scales that I’m doubling up on (Cap, Doctor Strange, Star-Lord), except for Thanos. I love the piece and the scene from the movie...................something just occurred to me. It doesn’t appear that any of the Endgame pieces released so far are all that scene specific, whereas with the IW Doctor Strange, Star-Lord and Thanos they specifically referred to a scene from the film.

The constant little tweaks to make all these statues work next to one another by Iron Studios is really making me feel good about buying all the BDS statues right now!:clap

It's why I just recently sold all of my Hot Toys (except OG Avengers and Hulks) because I just had them boxed up and eating space. I like these statues because of their size. I get to have a full Endgame diorama and not lose a ton of real estate in my home.

It's why I just recently sold all of my Hot Toys (except OG Avengers and Hulks) because I just had them boxed up and eating space. I like these statues because of their size. I get to have a full Endgame diorama and not lose a ton of real estate in my home.

I have a somewhat addictive personality where I just can’t seem not to collect all the variations. I’m getting pieces from the 1/10, and 1/4 scale statues and a few Hot Toys figures as well. With some characters across all three. Thanos, Iron Man and now with the update, Cap as well. But I’m refusing to get a Hot Toys Lebowski Thor (love the IW version), as the two I’ve got on preorder from Iron Studios is two too many as it is (as I personally didn’t like the way they went with Thor) .....I need help.

I have a somewhat addictive personality where I just can’t seem not to collect all the variations. I’m getting pieces from the 1/10, and 1/4 scale statues and a few Hot Toys figures as well. With some characters across all three. Thanos, Iron Man and now with the update, Cap as well. But I’m refusing to get a Hot Toys Lebowski Thor (love the IW version), as the two I’ve got on preorder from Iron Studios is two too many as it is (as I personally didn’t like the way they went with Thor) .....I need help.

I'm prob going to get the EG THor in 1/4 cuz he looks great to me from most angles. A little portly from the side but I doubt I would display him to show that angle much. But the 1/10 looks meh to me posewise as is and I already love my IW Thor. he's so OP in that movie, he still has Stormbreaker, i like the short hair, the head sculpt looks great, and he is fit:lol

At least we have seen IP. I want to see black widow!!!

For now I’m thinking I’ll be fine with the IW piece. Unless it’s her attached to a cliff :slap..... which isn’t out of the question given I think the Endgame Black Panther has him attached to something similar....... completely forgot until this moment that they were doing a Black Panther, but I’m probably fine with the 1/4 CW statue.

I'm prob going to get the EG THor in 1/4 cuz he looks great to me from most angles. A little portly from the side but I doubt I would display him to show that angle much. But the 1/10 looks meh to me posewise as is and I already love my IW Thor. he's so OP in that movie, he still has Stormbreaker, i like the short hair, the head sculpt looks great, and he is fit:lol

Honestly I really didn’t like the 1/10 scale IW Thor statue. Or rather it’s facesculpt, as it just wasn’t as good as all their others imo.

The constant little tweaks to make all these statues work next to one another by Iron Studios is really making me feel good about buying all the BDS statues right now!:clap

That, and as a Winter Soldier/Falcon fan who has been staring at the 1/4 CW pieces and shuddering at the idea of NOT having them:horror - I mean maybe there'll be the odd WS or Falcon piece here and there, but the MCU is moving on based on rumored upcoming movies. Always be plenty of Caps but not Chris Evans CA.

I think I need 3 of everything as insurance.:monkey3

And not rich or with tons of space - got a late start collecting and have a fair # of bookcases. Got rid of a lot of books. And the nice thing about these 1/10s is u can put them up high without having to worry about the weight.

Well, I do that too. *Shrug*. IMO the "variants" serve different functions. Fav characters get multiples. Others may not get bought at all; or like for me the EG 1/10 DS would not have gotten bought except I friggin' love the portals scene, and for me the DS piece evokes that (since I have the HT DS #1).

Duplicates get displayed in different areas - for me I didn't see why I should always be in one room to look at pieces that really speak to me. But I do over-do it time to time. I probably don't need to be awash in HT Buckys and Caps and BWs:monkey3. But now I look at the *insane* ebay prices - REALLY insane - and feel warm and fuzzy about my stash. Because, after the TV series, unless I get crazy about the Eternals movie or something, collecting will slow to a trickle. Aaaanddd - while none of my HTs have issues yet - unlike the polystone I don't expect the HTs to last forever. I'm already drawing the line at picking up any more used HTs (sorry if some sellers don't wanna hear that). Even new/sealed tho can be 7 year + plastic, now.

I might give some thought to just trashing all the 1/10 boxes; just haven't really had time to think about it. I might. It's a horrible thought for collectors but could be FREEING, too.:lol

Back