Statue Iron Studios: Batman Returns - Art Scale 1:10

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shoo

Super Freak
Reaction score
PLGFnVP.jpg

L4YSqMU.jpg

Iwbhj8B.jpg

ubfnWTG.jpg

yORtEmJ.jpg

I mean, the point of a statue is to showcase the sculpt and details of the character, this seems pointless.

isn't it obvious they had to get around the likeness rights so they were kinda forced to go with this awful pose to make him at all? why do you think neither Tweeterhead nor Neca made a Batman Returns BM version after releasing Pfeiffer (and De Vito)? why did Prime 1 tease his portrait before canceling the project?

There are hardly any Batman Returns Batman figures out there and what do they do, they cover up most of the sculpt. Catwoman looks great, Penguin looks neat, too.

Also, to me the cowl looks more like the 1989 version than the sleeker 1992 one.

Other than that, the pose is cool and the sculpt of both the base and the character turned out well. I just wish NECA would finally make a 6" and 1/4 scale version.

There are hardly any Batman Returns Batman figures out there and what do they do, they cover up most of the sculpt. Catwoman looks great, Penguin looks neat, too.

Also, to me the cowl looks more like the 1989 version than the sleeker 1992 one.

Other than that, the pose is cool and the sculpt of both the base and the character turned out well. I just wish NECA would finally make a 6" and 1/4 scale version.

again, they'd like to but they probably can't, even though they have the license for Batman Returns. it's not a matter of companies not trying to get it done.

Back