Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At the price of 2 P1 statues with enormous bases as well, its absurdly overpriced. Usually I buy what I want but at some point pount common sense has to prevail.

Yea I'd be tempted if it was even half the price. I'll stick with P1 for now.

Yea I'd be tempted if it was even half the price. I'll stick with P1 for now.

based on the price we saw for the IS Bane vs Batman, if this had been sold directly through Sideshow I bet the price would've been close to half. But seems like anything coming directly out of Brazil is getting hit with the huge import taxes they've got to deal with.

based on the price we saw for the IS Bane vs Batman, if this had been sold directly through Sideshow I bet the price would've been close to half. But seems like anything coming directly out of Brazil is getting hit with the huge import taxes they've got to deal with.

HUGE shipping costs on this piece as well. This is an enormous statue and I believe these were all delivered via plane to the US. Just like shipping on XM pieces, that gets pricey.

untitled.jpg

The fact that I can buy a P1 halfscale and an SS PF for roughly the same price as this is what ultimately kept me away from this, just to echo what everyone else has been saying.

Was not this very same statue minus the Joker touch and the it was the Blue Batman much higher price for pretty much the same thing???

Wow!! $999 - this is now priced right vs. the $2000-$2500 prices it seemed were previously out there. With its size, I think this will be a good seller.

Yeah, the original colorway priced me out. Considering this one, but like bgnyc said, maybe better to wait for Prime 1? :dunno

Hope it'll still be around when they all get revealed so that we can compare and decide. Right now it's between this and Arkham Origins (to go with the set), waiting on Lee and Finch 1/3, prefer the black & grey look more but the cape sculpt on this is really nice.

It is sort of a mash up of different Batman designs. Not sure I'm crazy about the Joker paints on the base. I do like the head sculpts though, the base for the 2nd head option, and the size. I've had good luck with Iron Studios' Marvel Civil War line regarding the quality so this one could be on my radar.

This looks great! I got my IS Captain America Civil War yesterday and I love it. I've looked at the first version of this on EBay and it's crazy expensive. I really would like this one. Plus I think the Joker graffiti is kinda cool , gives some character.

He includes less switch outs than the original. You can't pick different hand options.

Looks cool though. Shame Iron Studios quality sucks.

Back