Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If this was a South East Asian company I would already be asking when they were going to release their gold version of the piece.

Well, apparently metallic repaint variants aren't just for us South East Asians. It's not Gold alright, but Iron settled for Bronze.

19959181_1582474721764257_3301350492690616068_n.jpg

Is it me? Or isn't this cheaper than the original statue Iron Studios put out? This is 1/3 right? At $999

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I personally find this colorway better than the original. If IS at least tweaked the bat-emblem into a bigger one sans the oval, I might have an even harder time to resist ordering. Still looks cool though, gives an '89 movie/90s comic vibe.

The original release didn't have the joker paint on the bat signal right? I find that change to be awkward and actually don't like the statue because of it.

I feel bad for the people that shelled out the $2500 to get the original.

I do not have space for this.

1sk0pj.jpg

I feel bad for the people that shelled out the $2500 to get the original.
Awww don't say that. If you paid any price for an item and your happy with the item at the price you paid you weren't ripped off. Contentment is between the individual and their purchase.

Plenty of people have buyers remorse over things they purchased at a good price.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

The OG is still on ebay for $2400-$2800. Guess they didn't get the memo.

I don't really see them dropping the price all that much for the original.

Given that it is likely that they paid the original price, and to drop it to the new versions price would mean taking a 50% loss.

Given that it is likely that they paid the original price, and to drop it to the new versions price would mean taking a 50% loss.

Probably, but they aren't moving anyway, they just keep relisting. I think 1 or 2 of them are from Secret Compass as a matter of fact.

I'm not sure what SC paid for when they don't ship import statues from their warehouse in my experience. I inquired about Heavenly Sword Nariko before HMO got an overseas warehouse and they quoted me a shipping rate from Asia (I believe they're based in Singapore, like XM.) Do distributors pay an allocation fee comparable to the retail price of the statue if they don't physically stock them?

Just ordered my first 1/3 scale statue! I thought my first would be Prime 1, but this is just perfect pose for me.

Congrats SuperJ300.

bats.jpg

This new black version looks brilliant. (the detail of this IS sculpt is on another level).

I missed out on the first (grey) version of this piece - kinda due to the high price that it had here in Australia.
(I always regretted not getting it even though it was expensive, as it is just such an amazing piece).

I am thinking that I don't want to regret missing this one also.....

This my first 1/3 statue as well. I don't plan on making this a habit though because I'll have no space eventually with the size of these guys.

Back