Iron Studios - Ayrton Senna 1/6

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DouG-MGA

Freakzoid
Reaction score
12338436_985546731488619_781794259_n.jpg

12346024_1637860369817234_1803590391_n.jpg

PEj9lev.jpg

v00mdic.jpg

bGpIW9I.jpg

Attachments

• 12338436_985546731488619_781794259_n.jpg
    12338436_985546731488619_781794259_n.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 711
Price won't be cheap.

I want Iceman though & Hakkinen though.

Maybe a burnt exclusive in the future? :lol
haha... Senna unfortunately passed away from a head-on collision with a corner barrier during a race at Imola. He was never burned but rather given a military burial with 3 declared days of national mourning. Many even Schumacher himself considered Senna the greatest lol dude was on another level

Ayrton Senna is our nation's idol, never was or will be someone so relevant to our people.
we lived in a country of extreme poverty , and while all Brazilians were ashamed of our country, Senna was carrying our flag with pride when he won, it was a symbol that we should also be proud of who we are .

This looks like a stunning figure, and I'm definitely going to try to pick it up. I love all the accessories; the Nacional cap, a helmeted head, a seperate helmet, champagne bottle and trophy from his last win in Brazil in 1993. I saw some other pics on OSR which showed his double s t-shirt as well. The only inaccuracy I can see is the lack of Marlboro lettering on the Marlboro patch but I completely understand why that is missing. I've always wanted a good figure of Senna, my favourite F1 driver of all time, I just hope I can get one here in the UK.

Ayrton Senna is our nation's idol, never was or will be someone so relevant to our people.
we lived in a country of extreme poverty , and while all Brazilians were ashamed of our country, Senna was carrying our flag with pride when he won, it was a symbol that we should also be proud of who we are .

Pele not as big as Senna? or have to wait til his time comes? :monkey3

Pele not as big as Senna? or have to wait til his time comes? :monkey3

Pele is an arrogant person, never did anything for his people but to fill their own pocket money, it has bastard children by Brazil that never helped, Pele is a person who knew how to play soccer as anyone, but a person without content.

For those who wish to buy the figure of Ayrton Senna, I talked last year the owner of Iron Studios, and as far as I remember he said something that figure be distributed worldwide ...

I will try to confirm if her license will be world and post here.

Saw the documentary 'Senna' a while back. Terrific driver, and what happened on the weekend he died what with Barrichello and Ratzenberger getting injured / dying too, real shame.

I don't post here so much, but this guy was my sporting hero, and I watched him die.

This is gonna be in my collection. RIP Ayrton

HS is terrible, Ayrton deserves a quality HS. I watched that race, saw him die. Will never forget it. Probably the best F1 driver to have ever put on a helmet. For me, F1 died that day too.

16K and Buttmunch... really? Come on.

The Japanese will eat this up. Even to this day he's revered there.

Back