Statue Iron Studios: Avengers Endgame: Thor 1/4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ok, looking at the dimensions, these will dwarf the IM maquettes :lol I may have to elevate them to balance it out. We'll see how it works out.

The official sideshow page says the maquette is 17in which I find a bit hard to believe. That would be greatly undersized and I don't recall him being that small. I dunno, I guess I'll find out when I get this.

Did some comparison calculation...jesus he's so much smaller. I assume its a bit of the IS pieces being oversized and the Sideshow stuff being undersized. Damn, looking at this, Hulk maquette is prob the same height as these guys. Not sure why they made these so large...
View attachment 454173

Can somebody put the Mk 3 Maquette next to Cap? That was gonna be my idea but not if they’ll look that weird in scale next to each other.

Can somebody put the Mk 3 Maquette next to Cap? That was gonna be my idea but not if they’ll look that weird in scale next to each other.

2512099d-5afe-47a1-8d16-9944142bb9ac.jpg

that will be my display mk3 with thor and cap, sadly thor and cap is overscaled but i still displayable.

The Thanos statue seems a bit to small in comparison to Cap, Iron man and Thor, doesnt it?

This should be going up for PO sometime tomorrow. Curious to see what the swap outs will be, besides the hammer.

This should be going up for PO sometime tomorrow. Curious to see what the swap outs will be, besides the hammer.

Unless it’s another head, I don’t see it having more swap outs. Honestly I want to keep price down. I kinda hope he’s the same or less then Cap. I’m most likely POing tomorrow though.

Swap out head and torso for fit Thor from IW?:lol

haha I dont think they made him fat at all so the torso is fine. a swap out head with the short hair and beard would be awesome! if they didnt have that, I was considering sculpting my own version of that head assuming the head is removable.

The switchout Mjolnir arm is just so damned awful. The pose holding Mjolnir at his side, but for some reason balancing Stormbreaker directly in front of him just looks ridiculous.

It should have been two switchout sets, hands crossed hands on Stormbreaker, and both Stormbreaker and Mjolnir held at his sides.

If they'd nailed the likeness, fine. But they didn't, so... meh.

Yes, iam not happy with this.... But this is the only Movie Thor Figure....

I still think about it

Wow yeah, trying to slip in a referral link? That's a little scummy. Pretty sure only Dave is allowed to do that.

Yes, iam not happy with this.... But this is the only Movie Thor Figure....

I still think about it

Yeah. CW Falcon was about that price, and IMO that piece is perfection, from pose to base, to details, sculpt and paint.

If Thor was *perfection* I'd manage, somehow. Guessing IS maybe heard some complaints about Falcon re "love to get this but wings won't fit".

True enough, Falcon is about 3 feet across on display. U need room. But I would've gone for a less museum-y pose Thor, bringing the lightning - even it it took up space like Falcon and/or didn't go with the Cap and IM pieces.

Congrats to folks picking him up tho.

Back