Iron Studios: Avengers: Endgame - Thanos Legacy Replica 1:4

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really excited for this piece, along with Cap, so I?m eagerly waiting production pics or video as well!

Picture from Toyark from NY Toy Fair
bee2c6e06fb5723cf200d0abbd349492.jpg

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

Has anyone found production photos of this? I don?t think I?ve ever had a statue in transit to me before I?ve seen any production pics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Has anyone found production photos of this? I don?t think I?ve ever had a statue in transit to me before I?ve seen any production pics...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like you could be the first to post pics, bro. Big responsability, lol.

Even though it’s not accurate, I’ll probably be displaying him with the helmet on and with the gauntlet. And I’ll change it from time to time to display the sword.

But imo the Infinity War headsculpt is superior, which is pretty much the reason why I’ll probably always be displaying the helmet.

Since I have the infinity war and endgame posters, going to display him with the infinity gauntlet, sword with the smiling helmet form to show a mixture of what he wore in both films

That looks epic! Even though I prefer movie accuracy, I may just have to go with the Infinity Gauntlet, helmet and sword. Looks so good! I think the base looks pretty decent as well.

That looks epic! Even though I prefer movie accuracy, I may just have to go with the Infinity Gauntlet, helmet and sword. Looks so good! I think the base looks pretty decent as well.

That combo feels like a mixture of the two films, hell we see people have throne Thanos and pay money for the sword by him and a movie head, and this is more value for money with three head sculpts, two gauntlets, a sword and a bare hand, wish they added an extra bare hand to swap out the nano gauntlet and sword

That combo feels like a mixture of the two films, hell we see people have throne Thanos and pay money for the sword by him and a movie head, and this is more value for money with three head sculpts, two gauntlets, a sword and a bare hand, wish they added an extra bare hand to swap out the nano gauntlet and sword

Yeah, this is definitely a center piece. I am pleased with how he appropriately dwarfs Cap as it seems very close to movie size difference. I'll definitely be keeping the switch out pieces in a drawer close by for periodic alternate looks. How cool to go from full helmet, sword and Infinity gauntlet to no helmet and snapping Stark gauntlet. Like getting a new statue every so often...

Yeah, this is definitely a center piece. I am pleased with how he appropriately dwarfs Cap as it seems very close to movie size difference. I'll definitely be keeping the switch out pieces in a drawer close by for periodic alternate looks. How cool to go from full helmet, sword and Infinity gauntlet to no helmet and snapping Stark gauntlet. Like getting a new statue every so often...

Yeah it does feel like that, the only annoyance is they didn’t give us a swap out the Nano and sword hands with another bare hand, because I do want to display Thanos in full comic book form in armour form and the infinity gauntlet

Back