Iron Studios Avengers Endgame 1/4 Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received it last week, it's really a Wonderful Piece.

XK9HsAs.jpg

Iron man does look really good there, thanks for sharing!

Do you think the trio can fit in a besta width wise, when you put them close together.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, absolutely, this is a 120 cm showcase, but they fit too tight.
I am creating a wall showcase for my statues and for these Iron studios set (+ Spiderman Far From Home) I have created a 200cmx90cm area.

Do you think the trio can fit in a besta width wise, when you put them close together.

In a single Besta, that would be a no. I’ve currently got Thor and Cap in a single Besta, and there’s nearly no space width wise for much of anything else.

Finally made the decision to order the deluxe edition , my last order with SS since I had over $550 in rewards to use. Has IM started to ship out from SS? It shows est arrival Jan 2021 on the website

Not enough closeups out there for this, and the lighting is usually a bit harsh. Would like to see more pictures and videos of this that get closer.

Looks really good. Head sculpt looks solid as well

Yeah I watched the whole video and was pretty please with the paint apps and the closeups with the armor and HS. Really looking forward to getting this in hand soon. I was fascinated with the way the armor gets assembled, which is expected for something so complex with the additional torso piece.

Anyone have any idea of a release date for this yet?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Anyone have any idea of a release date for this yet?

Sounds like they just started emerging over in China, so my guess is anywhere between 2-6 weeks from now. To be clear, this is based on mostly the amount of time Hot Toys take to get to Sideshow compared to their Hong Kong release. Iron Studios could be entirely different. I'm waiting anxiously as well!

Sounds like they just started emerging over in China, so my guess is anywhere between 2-6 weeks from now. To be clear, this is based on mostly the amount of time Hot Toys take to get to Sideshow compared to their Hong Kong release. Iron Studios could be entirely different. I'm waiting anxiously as well!
I hear you mate, I check sideshow daily. Have Cap and Thor waiting on this guy. He looks amazing! Cant wait to get him in hand.

Iron stupids is really bad with releasing information. Just look at the x-men vs sentinel line. Delayed over 6 months with no word from IS.

Horrible communication skills from IS and really I'm disappointed in them. But their products are amazing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Iron stupids is really bad with releasing information. Just look at the x-men vs sentinel line. Delayed over 6 months with no word from IS.

Horrible communication skills from IS and really I'm disappointed in them. But their products are amazing.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Yes, their products are pretty awesome. The whole lack of communication thing seems to be an industry standard. Just look at Hot Toys and the three year wait for Gamora. I'm super anxious for this guy to complete my Endgame trinity lineup.

Back