Iron Studios Avengers Endgame 1/4 Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I ordered the whole line! The price is definitely high for Iron Man, but I feel like it's a very epic piece and I personally love the headsculpt. I'll probably let someone make a custom base for the second torso.

The *snap* pose is being made in 1/10, which will probably also be a must buy for me because it's such an epic and sad moment. Would love it if any company made that pose in 1/4 though!

I feel like this piece is the oddball out of the four Endgame releases. Thanos, Cap and Thor are all telling a similar story and their switch-outs let you frame the story as happening at the beginning of the final battle or at the end. The Iron man piece does not convey anything story related to me. I think it looks good but with it lacking the story elements and being over priced it?s on the outside looking in. With Thanos having the gauntlet without the stones it makes perfect since for Tony to have the stones.. but they gave that pose to the 1/10 piece.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I feel like this piece is the oddball out of the four Endgame releases. Thanos, Cap and Thor are all telling a similar story and their switch-outs let you frame the story as happening at the beginning of the final battle or at the end. The Iron man piece does not convey anything story related to me. I think it looks good but with it lacking the story elements and being over priced it?s on the outside looking in. With Thanos having the gauntlet without the stones it makes perfect since for Tony to have the stones.. but they gave that pose to the 1/10 piece.

In my mind I can make this Iron Man work with Thor and Cap as the beginning of the final battle. They could've kept him on the ground and it would have been a no brainer and probably cheaper. What I like about the flying pose is that placed between Cap and Thor, there's a nice symmetry to the pieces. I couldn't resist having the trio together on the shelf, and with all the switch out parts I'm able to change the look several times over... It is priced about $300 high IMO though.

In my mind I can make this Iron Man work with Thor and Cap as the beginning of the final battle. They could've kept him on the ground and it would have been a no brainer and probably cheaper. What I like about the flying pose is that placed between Cap and Thor, there's a nice symmetry to the pieces. I couldn't resist having the trio together on the shelf, and with all the switch out parts I'm able to change the look several times over... It is priced about $300 high IMO though.

Yes.. $300 cheaper I would definitely add him and then figure out if I really like him later! Lol

And I do love the switch-outs for all of the statues as a whole. They can be used to really change the feel/vibe of the display

Yes.. $300 cheaper I would definitely add him and then figure out if I really like him later! Lol

And I do love the switch-outs for all of the statues as a whole. They can be used to really change the feel/vibe of the display

The regular version is $900, which is why I ultimately paid the extra $300 for the head sculpt and lightning refocuser torso (I checked, that's what they call it). I think $1000 for the deluxe would've been reasonable and $800 max for the regular. I'm still trying to talk you into all four statues though! :)

The regular version is $900, which is why I ultimately paid the extra $300 for the head sculpt and lightning refocuser torso (I checked, that's what they call it). I think $1000 for the deluxe would've been reasonable and $800 max for the regular. I'm still trying to talk you into all four statues though! :)

LOL! They must have you on the payroll. Thanos arrives tomorrow. Then I am going after Cap and Thor in that order. Maybe once I have those three I?ll get the itch to complete the collection. No itching detected yet though! Haha

LOL! They must have you on the payroll. Thanos arrives tomorrow. Then I am going after Cap and Thor in that order. Maybe once I have those three I?ll get the itch to complete the collection. No itching detected yet though! Haha

I wish I was on their payroll so I could get an employee discount! I am definitely interested to see if the itch increases as Cap and Thor roll in. Right now those two are sitting right behind me with enough space between them to throw Iron Man right in. I cannot wait to complete the look!

I am not actually displaying my pieces side by side. They will be in cabinets along the sides of my tv so the urge to put Iron man in the middle won?t be there! I understand though! Lol

I am not actually displaying my pieces side by side. They will be in cabinets along the sides of my tv so the urge to put Iron man in the middle won?t be there! I understand though! Lol

You might just make it out of this $1200 richer then! :)

I still need to order this, the Deluxe of course, but man its 2K over here. Big money for 1/4 scale.

I’ve got this preordered from Popcultcha. Even after the usual 10% discount it’s $1,800 AUD shipped.

(Which is about $1,300 USD).

I had already preorder the deluxe, but then I changed my mind and canceled the preorder, I wait the piece in stock and decide.
For people in EU there is a difference of 400$ between the deluxe version and the normal one and with the many pre-orders I have, I'm thinking of saving it.

Back