Iron Studios Avengers Endgame 1/4 Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I finally received mine via Popcultcha.

Amazingly enough on my first assembly all the lights worked for both torso?s :clap

After watching various videos on YouTube I had decided to do the opposite and first assemble the body before inserting it into the base, as I didn?t want to put any undue pressure on the exhaust and wiring into the base etc.

After my final check over the statue I found that the head had ceased to light up!! I looked it over and the plug had come loose and had sunk further into the head, meaning it wasn?t plugging properly into the chest :gah:

After some playing around I got it to work again, but I can foresee it dying completely :horror

One other nitpick that I have is that the lights aren?t nearly as bright as I had hoped it would be. To my eye they look quite dim.
Mine are really quite bright, you might have an issue?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

Mine are really quite bright, you might have an issue?

Sent from my SM-G960F using Tapatalk

I don’t know. Maybe I’m just not pumping enough power into it. But I don’t want to risk using an Australian plug, as that could end up frying something, which wouldn’t be the first time for me.

And I rarely use light ups once they’re displayed in their cabinets. Though that’s pretty much out of fear from it eventually burning out, which is far too common with light up features in general.

A little late, but did you ever resolve your issue with the right arm? I'm having the same issues and got a replacement and it still does not work.

I did get it resolved! I originally got a replacement torso which unbelievably had the peg holes backwards, which meant it didn't fit into the leg. Sideshow ultimately sent me a full statue replacement and everything worked on that.

I did get it resolved! I originally got a replacement torso which unbelievably had the peg holes backwards, which meant it didn't fit into the leg. Sideshow ultimately sent me a full statue replacement and everything worked on that.

Awesome:clap

Hopefully there is still hope for mine then haha.

Back