Iron Studios Avengers Endgame 1/4 Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm expecting many of shipping soon notices from Sideshow, but nothing :(
There are many delays in this period.

I have received an item arriving soon mail for it. Payment is scheduled for December 1st.

It looks like they are charging me a shipping cost higher than the Thanos Deluxe. Is that the case for you guys as well? It seemed too expensive for me.

I have received an item arriving soon mail for it. Payment is scheduled for December 1st.

It looks like they are charging me a shipping cost higher than the Thanos Deluxe. Is that the case for you guys as well? It seemed too expensive for me.

From Sideshow?

From Sideshow?

Yes I have received the notification from Sideshow:

'Your Iron Man Mark LXXXV Statue will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 6 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Tuesday, December 1, 2020.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Monday, November 30.'

You can also see the shipping cost if you add one to your basket. They have updated the package weight and dimensions.

Yes I have received the notification from Sideshow:

'Your Iron Man Mark LXXXV Statue will be arriving into our warehouse in approximately 6 days. Your final payment is scheduled for Tuesday, December 1, 2020.

Please review your order information and make any changes through your online account prior to Monday, November 30.'

You can also see the shipping cost if you add one to your basket. They have updated the package weight and dimensions.

Yesss, finally.
Very thanks for the news :)

Available for shipping on Sideshow.com

Looks like the standard version is available to ship while the deluxe still shows as a pre-order. I've seen no movement on my deluxe pre-order as far as a shipping notification. Maybe they've gotten the standard in ahead of the deluxe. Hopefully the deluxe is soon to follow.

Are there any reviews yet? I really want to pull the trigger soon and saw that the Reg version is on waitlist at ss. I was leaning towards the exclusive anyways. I have Thor, Cap and Thanos already from IS, only missing Ironman to complete the set

Are there any reviews yet? I really want to pull the trigger soon and saw that the Reg version is on waitlist at ss. I was leaning towards the exclusive anyways. I have Thor, Cap and Thanos already from IS, only missing Ironman to complete the set

Strangely, I haven't seen any reviews on this yet. I've only seen the pictures shared here in this thread. I have faith that IS will deliver a quality product as their Thanos, Cap and Thor are all great.

Dang, the normal version is on waitlist already? I'm trying to hold out for Queen Studios to do something like this but they don't seem to have approval to do a RDJ sculpt and I don't want to miss this guy if it's going to be my only opportunity.

I received it last week, it's really a Wonderful Piece.

XK9HsAs.jpg

I received it last week, it's really a Wonderful Piece.

XK9HsAs.jpg

Jealousy abounds! I'm waiting patiently for the deluxe but super excited to see that the regular turned out great! I have that same Canvas print you have in the background. It's an awesome piece!

Jealousy abounds! I'm waiting patiently for the deluxe but super excited to see that the regular turned out great! I have that same Canvas print you have in the background. It's an awesome piece!

Thanks Dennis.
This iron studios avengers set is really amazing, now i only wait the spiderman far from home.
I hope you will receive yours very soon.

Back