Iron Studios Avengers Endgame 1/4 Iron Man

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
YMGQjWH.jpg

R4WUugz.jpg

Looks great! Better than Hot Toys on the head sculpt. I will own this one!

I’m definitely getting this piece, and while the headsculpt is good I’ve got to disagree. Imo the Hot Toys 1/4 scale Mark 43 ‘production’ headsculpt is superior.

But I would like to see better photos.

Looks great! Better than Hot Toys on the head sculpt. I will own this one!
Hahahahahaha.

It really isn't. It's decent, but the new high res video under brighter lights... Eesh.
b59e7308b59a9e5764e85f878f753600.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

If you saw the head sculpt for peter for their 1/4 IW Iron spider piece. It also looks something like this..the paint apps are flat as hell. In general, i feel that Iron Studios is not well known for 'shading' in their pieces

If you saw the head sculpt for peter for their 1/4 IW Iron spider piece. It also looks something like this..the paint apps are flat as hell. In general, i feel that Iron Studios is not well known for 'shading' in their pieces

The Civil War facesculpts were fine. Well maybe not the RDJ Mark 46 facesculpt.

Spolier.....

I don't know how to add the hidden thing.

Last Chance.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Spolier.....

I don't know how to add the hidden thing.

Last Chance.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Use the [ SPOILER] [/SPOILER] tags!! Or go to advanced functions, and highlight what you want and then press the spoiler button.

Unfortunately if you don’t know how, you shouldn’t be posting any spoilers period.

Not sure I like the MK 85 base. Right now the only one screaming must buy is Cap, but that might change when better pictures arrive.

I wish there were clearer photos. The 85 looks so good that I may have to get this as my first Iron Studios piece, but I'm kinda worried about the paint as what I've seen in person and in photos didn't look that great to me. It does look nice in the video though!

I wonder why SS stopped doing the main armors of each movie after the Mark 42 in 1/4 scale. Would love a 46 and 50 from SS.

Last edited:
I wish there were clearer photos. The 85 looks so good that I may have to get this as my first Iron Studios piece, but I'm kinda worried about the paint as what I've seen in person and in photos didn't look that great to me. It does look nice in the video though!

I wonder why SS stopped doing the main armors of each movie after the Mark 42 in 1/4 scale.

Imo the Sideshow Mark 42 was a total mess with regards to its paint application. And given Sideshows decision to distribute Iron Studios Mark 43, and Mark 46; they must’ve agreed.

But honestly if you want perfect paint on an Iron Man, you’ll need to go for the Hot Toys figures. I have the 1/4 Iron Studios Mark 43, Mark 46. The Iron Studios 1/6 Mark 45, and the Sideshow Mark 3 Maquette, and imo the Hot Toy figures that I also have, have better and cleaner paint than any of those statues.

Imo the Sideshow Mark 42 was a total mess with regards to its paint application. And given Sideshows decision to distribute Iron Studios Mark 43, and Mark 46; they must’ve agreed.

But honestly if you want perfect paint on an Iron Man, you’ll need to go for the Hot Toys figures. I have the 1/4 Iron Studios Mark 43, Mark 46. The Iron Studios 1/6 Mark 45, and the Sideshow Mark 3 Maquette, and imo the Hot Toy figures that I also have, have better and cleaner paint than any of those statues.

I have all the SS 1/4 scales minus the War Machine Mark II repaint. I have the SS Mark 42 which turned out fine for me, but Iron Patriot is noticeably sloppy. The Mark III is spectacular in my eyes.

I agree on the HTs. I have all of the movie armors released, except for special edition versions (i.e concept art, gunmetal, neon tech etc).

I have the 1/4 43 and 45 and they're beautiful! So I guess I should also say, I hope HT does the main armors in 1/4 scale as well :lol

How are the Iron Studios 43 and 46 in hand?

Back