Iron Studios announces 1/3 | 1/6 | 1/10 collectibles for Suicide Squad

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Drum18

Super Freak
Reaction score
Dear Friends, we officially announce a new license that everybody is asking for, Suicide Squad, the new movie from Warner that all Dc fans are waiting for. We do have license for 1/10 Art Scale, 1/6 Diorama and Prime Scale 1/3. We are working on it and soon you can see the new pieces basead in the movie.

What kind of scale and product are you looking forward to see?
12642905_1108493759162358_8179651201256111279_n.jpg

Meh. Cool news, but I personally have no interest. I hope they work on their Star Wars license (especially the bigger, 1/4 scale stuff) first.

Meh. Cool news, but I personally have no interest. I hope they work on their Star Wars license (especially the bigger, 1/4 scale stuff) first.
I love this announcement, since the movie looks amazing. No interest in Star Wars whatsoever and no idea what that has to do with anything in the Iron Studios Suicide Squad threat on the DC forums.

I love this announcement, since the movie looks amazing. No interest in Star Wars whatsoever and no idea what that has to do with anything in the Iron Studios Suicide Squad threat on the DC forums.

It's one of the licenses Iron Studios has. This is a thread about another Iron Studios license. Was just my two cents. I'm hoping they work on that license first before this one, since this movie hasn't come out yet.

In any case, I will be curious to see what they offer for Suicide Squad, although I don't think the movie looks that good from what I've seen. Can't judge until it's released though.

Last edited:
Back