Iron Studios 1/4 Yoda (ESB)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Something is wrong with this Yoda, quite different from the last pics. The hair looks weird too. What happened there? :(

I was really excited about this piece :(
I'm super disappointed with how clear the water is.
I think I'll cancel for now and get it locally down the track when I've got less preorders.
I still like the concept but it's going to need a bit of work put in to it.

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

This looks awful, especially the hair. Iron Studios continues to fail in the 1/4 Star Wars line.

I think they used some sort of filter on those pics...makes the piece look wonky.

unless the edition size is uber-small, I will wait for inhand pics from collectors before making up my mind.

I think they used some sort of filter on those pics...makes the piece look wonky.

unless the edition size is uber-small, I will wait for inhand pics from collectors before making up my mind.

Edition size is 300. I had to dig through their Facebook to find it. I am in the same boat, I will only jump on it if the ES is small and I think 300 is pretty damn small so I am close to pulling the trigger on this. The in hand pics are definitely leaving a lot to be desired though so I may just keep my MYC Yoda and stay away from this.

thanks Amphion.

300 is small...but 200 would have been better : )

I will wait and take my chances in the aftermarket.

hair not applied very good IMO... the colors are off but it might because of photo flash ?

Edition size is 300. I had to dig through their Facebook to find it. I am in the same boat, I will only jump on it if the ES is small and I think 300 is pretty damn small so I am close to pulling the trigger on this. The in hand pics are definitely leaving a lot to be desired though so I may just keep my MYC Yoda and stay away from this.

Do yourself a favor and get the Sideshow legendary instead. Unless you are totally against mixed media or half scale.

I just received my shipping notification for this piece today. Really wanting this to turn out great as I think the theme of the statue is brilliant.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

After getting their Vader statue, I was really looking forward to ordering this..... then I started seeing more & more photos of it.
I got the LSF instead, & have zero regrets.
But, that's just me.

I still enjoy seeing photos of this & others collections. So when you receive this piece, please post photos, Darth_Napster!

I’m surprised there haven’t been any proper photos posted here.

As even Popcultcha here in Australia has started to ship their allotment out.

I decided to keep my preorder, I really like the concept and I can repaint etc if need be.

I've got it coming from sideshow though, popcultcha took ages to put it up and they never had Vader.

Interested to see photos though, I switched mine over to a plan.

Back