Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Someone posted on FB saying that they got an email from SS that their order and final payment has been pushed back to November.

Most of the parts can't plug in , Spider-Man looks good but hate those gap, still thinking about keep or not.... the first statue from IS I have made me loose $275 ....

Most of the parts can't plug in , Spider-Man looks good but hate those gap, still thinking about keep or not.... the first statue from IS I have made me loose $275 ....

I would return it. Can you deal with the fact that you've paid so much and have to live with those defects? I couldn't for sure, destroyed my statue and got refund.

A friend of mine just received his Mark 43 replacement - it has broken shoulder pads and some portions of the armor are WHITE. As is, unpainted resin. He's been told "they're all like that" and he won't have a refund easily, it appears. Not sure if he bought from brasilian resellers or some local shop.

Not from Brazilian resellers for sure. This new batch was done only in Australia and Europe. He bought from one of those two sources.

If You hate the gaps ask for a refund. I inspected over 20 pieces already and all of them have those gaps.

So how can anyone really order any more IS products at this point in time ? Two different Cap AoU runs, Broken IM AoU statues, Completely effed up Spidey statues across the board.

Not from Brazilian resellers for sure. This new batch was done only in Australia and Europe. He bought from one of those two sources.

Yes I asked, he got it from a local retailer who got his batch from IS, hopefully things can be sorted out

What about all the other people that have junk ? :dunno
Junk seems a strong statement, overall I have only heard good things about iron studios, this statue seems to have spotty qc in thier defense how the heck do you qc this.. Put everyone together before you send it out?

I am admittedly a huge iron studios fan

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

And outside of the same 3 guys posting a million times about their broken Iron Man, this is really the first product to have these kinds of issues. They've made a ton of product without issue, and before anyone says it, yes, smaller scale statues count when talking about quality. My biggest thing is there is really no risk in ordering. I know people are afraid of a hassle, but pay with a credit card and keep track of problems and correspondences. This will make it so you are never left in the lurch with any purchase, not just those from a statue company.

Junk seems a strong statement, overall I have only heard good things about iron studios, this statue seems to have spotty qc in thier defense how the heck do you qc this.. Put everyone together before you send it out?

I am admittedly a huge iron studios fan

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

That is what I am doing. A hell of work but has to be done.

Iron Man and Captain America from IS were homeruns. I have both of those and was curious about that, I think this one might've been a miss but I doubt they'd continue to go downhill for the other movie pieces.

What about all the other people that have junk ? :dunno

I have the Iron Man and Captain America from AoU for Iron Studios and they are amazing pieces. No issues at all. I have only heard of a couple of Iron Man leg issues, no out of control issues. Yes, the Spidey has gotten out of control but IS is far from putting out junk. If you hold that opinion, Sideshow is all junk too because of Cap Winter Soldier and their Man of Steel Supes to name just 2.

Really like this pieces , have talked to bbts and there is no replacement for anything, I guess I have to return it :(

Back