Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Finally sold at secret compass I'm surprised it stayed up as long as it did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Can't wait to get this! :love

3c713fe90c55b3d71c2027f805b4ef87.jpg

They are available for Pre-Order again on Secret Compass.
Definitely thinking about getting this one!
Shipping cost could be murder though.

I'm a spidey fan, really I love spiderman but I think the base is to big is around 70% base and 30% spidey but is just my opinion I saw a quick review and idk

I'm a spidey fan, really I love spiderman but I think the base is to big is around 70% base and 30% spidey but is just my opinion I saw a quick review and idk

Base overwhelms IMO... I also hate the pose... Legs are up just too high.. Works for a single comic panel but not in a statue.. If you like the pose and base and have it ordered.... CONGRATS!!!!!

Let me change what I said about the pose. He looks good when looking straight on at Spidey. I don;t like how he looks from any other angle.. Not that it matters what I think :)

Will be cool to see the in hand pics!!

Last edited:
The statue as a whole is very busy, but it adds more to the story Iron Studios is trying to show/tell.

Looking at the video that was posted yesterday, I agree the base is the main part of this piece with Spidey flying through it.

I feel you need to place this piece on a slow motorized turntable to really be able to absorb the entire piece. I would place the turntable on top my Ground level Besta unit. The slow motorized turntable would rotate the piece allowing you to really take it all in.

Thanks for that link. Gorgeous piece!

No problem. I agree its a beautiful piece, but you have to really admire the entire statue as a whole. The pose they have Spidey in is so dynamic that if you dont have this piece displayed on a motorized turntable you may not be able to take it all in.

/

I broke down and pre-ordered one.
I think this is one of those piece's that when people see it in person it will blow their minds just by the sheer size of it and all that it has going on.
Says it's coming out in July.
I wonder what the Edition Size will be on it?

Back