Iron Studios 1/4 scale Spiderman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would preorder and sell this to u guys if I knew how to do it. Too bad I have no idea how international shipping works in mine brazilian agency.

Thanks for the response ambasah. Do you have any reliable source in brazil ??

Yeah the Can dollar is really changing the game for me. I can afford 4-5 statues a year. But now 2 maybe 3 is what I can afford. With space also being an issue.

Im expecting this spidey to cost around 1500$ can. I will probably sell 2 PF to make space and bring soften the blow for this one...if I can get my hands on it. Did the looney change your collecting ??

I know someone who knows someone - but you're looking at closer to $1750 CAD shipped - and that's before you add 13% for gst, make the total almost $2k CAD! This is why I am not getting it.

I know someone who knows someone - but you're looking at closer to $1750 CAD shipped - and that's before you add 13% for gst, make the total almost $2k CAD! This is why I am not getting it.

I think I saw earlier in the thread someone mention it would be 725$ us + shipping. Thats why I said to myself 1500$can should be enough !!! Unless the canadian dollar pick up big time next week....wishfull thinking haha

If it really goes up to 2k Im also out. Ill wait out for prime 1 ...or see how well does the SS spidey come out from the facturies.

I think I saw earlier in the thread someone mention it would be 725$ us + shipping. Thats why I said to myself 1500$can should be enough !!! Unless the canadian dollar pick up big time next week....wishfull thinking haha

If it really goes up to 2k Im also out. Ill wait out for prime 1 ...or see how well does the SS spidey come out from the facturies.

Well, $725 + TAX + shipping, and then converted to can since whomever you bought it from would have to pay the crazy taxes on it first. And that's if you found someone to buy it for you and make nothing off the transaction themselves.

Agreed. Same exact here, Spidey is my favorite. ALL OF THE SPIDEYS!!!

Current:
- Iron Spider-Man
- Spider-Man Comiquette

Preorders:
- sideshow Spider-Man PF
- Sosa Spider-Man

On Preorder list:
- XM Spidey & MJ
- Iron Studios Spider-Man

Will pick up Symbiote Spider-Man PF in the future. Bring on the Prime 1!!!! Bring on a sideshow MCU Spidey from Civil War!!!!! Bring on different costumes!!!!! ALL OF THE SPIDEYS!!!!!

What's a Sosa spiderman and what does the xm studios one look like?

Iron Studios web site. I told u guys that I could try to preorder for every1 but no1 said anything lol. Its sold out now. Im brazilian btw.
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think no one responded because this was your post:

I would preorder and sell this to u guys if I knew how to do it. Too bad I have no idea how international shipping works in mine brazilian agency.

From our viewpoint it's called gambling.

Don't take this the wrong way, but I think no one responded because this was your post:

From our viewpoint it's called gambling.

Well, thats ur pov and I'm sorry if u understood like that, but what I wanted to say is that I really dont know how it works (never sold anything outside), so I was going to need some help from u guys before doing it to some1 (didnt want to screw things up).

Where else can I order this besides Secret Compass and Iron Studios in the US ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back