Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
“Impressive piece. Most impressive.”

590a44a247ffaa68bbf0d0686b3710f5.jpg

0d95d352ca5febec28049157be8d53d7.jpg

Need to steam the cape. This was straight out of the box...

Thanks. Yes it is. About to thin the herd a bit. Want to build a huge display case on that wall. [emoji4]

b369febd913e56a65fe057e8cd6c31d9.jpg

Room is trashed currently :p

Keep em I say haha. I'm a bassist myself. Have a Fender Jazz and a music man stingray, I'd love to get a precision but the other half won't let me haha.

Thanks. Yes it is. About to thin the herd a bit. Want to build a huge display case on that wall. [emoji4]

b369febd913e56a65fe057e8cd6c31d9.jpg

Room is trashed currently :p

Nice guitar collection. Which is your favourite? When I was into guitar I always wanted to play a Rickenbacker, but they were very difficult to get over here (and super expensive).

I just became aware of this Soap Reactor and I'm wondering if it would work with this statue. I'd really like to do something to be able to light up his chest box and belt without taking him apart to get to them. Does anyone else use this product of him? I'd like to know what I'd need and where to get it. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

I just became aware of this Soap Reactor and I'm wondering if it would work with this statue. I'd really like to do something to be able to light up his chest box and belt without taking him apart to get to them. Does anyone else use this product of him? I'd like to know what I'd need and where to get it. Any assistance would be much appreciated.

I have one. I'll try it tonight and let you know.

Ok, the Soap is a "not sure" currently:

1) The belt works fine. No prob.

2) The chest piece takes a CR1220 watch style battery. Contacted SOAP to see if they have that adapter.

3) I have 2 AA adapters and it takes 3, so the saber doesn't light all the way.....you can tell everything is underpowered. Trying to remedy that.

No batteries in the statue in these pics, just the SOAP:

f051809b485528b623305056e1b21484.jpg

7a5de045d7944f8d957b3c85aef837a9.jpg

Thanks for the info, Craig. I bought a battery eliminator that I use for the base, when I first bought the statue and it works great, very bright. All I would need the SOAP reactor is for the belt and chest box. Yeah, the battery in the chest box is a big one and since the only demonstrations I've seen online using this reactor was with Hot Toys products, primarily Iron Man and I don't think they use any battery that big. I thought this thing would be a good remedy, because I hate having this terrific statue with only half of its light up features on.

Back