Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Alter Ego got back to me today and said that Sideshow can replace the body but I have to destroy my broken one further and provide pictures. I am a very happy person right now because I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to get a replacement!

Alter Ego got back to me today and said that Sideshow can replace the body but I have to destroy my broken one further and provide pictures. I am a very happy person right now because I was really worried that I wouldn't be able to get a replacement!

Congrats.

What a relief. It would have been heartbreaking if they didn't come to the party with a replacement.

This one goes well with the piece I have two iron Vaders and I have two of these art prints and probably selling one art print! IMG_4270[1].jpg

My favourite Vader pose of all time is the Attakus pose with his hands by his side. So simple but menacing. And I love the sculpted cape rather than a fabric cape.
Probably my two biggest gripes with this IS piece: cloth cape and silly poses. In actual fact I'm kinda glad my waitlist hasn't converted yet. The more I look at this piece the more on the fence I am.

Silly pose, this is the best pose of a Vader statue I ever have scene. Your entitled to your opinion but I have scene many Vaders I have the attakus one as well and this one is by far the best statue I have ever scene. In person it is just a center piece. Everyone that comes over go straight to the Vader and I have some grail pieces the ss predator marquette even gets over looked by this Vader! Anyways, your entitled to what ever you think. But I have not scene a better vader out their. Plus it has all these different arms for posing. Well, take care!

Well, what are you waiting for then, sell it. You can buy 2 or 3 more of those crap PFs with the money. [emoji23]

Besta... why don’t you watch a YouTube video, invest in some basic tools and build your self something? Instead of both, relying a statue company to make something that fits in your cabinet and a cabinet company that fits you collectible. [emoji848][emoji51]

As far as all the rest of your complaints on this statue. I really can’t argue with any of it, as the complaints you list completely baffles me.. [emoji15][emoji15]

Sorry man, but you had it coming![emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Exactly Chaver, ss pieces are a joke, I had Ren sold it. It was nice but no where near how this looks. But he is entitled to his opinion. I liked this statue so much I bought 2 of them and this art print a few years ago. Anyways, I love it I think it is the best statue I own and I own some grail pieces. But you said it best so I will leave it at that. Lol great statue, it will be priceless years to come.

Silly pose, this is the best pose of a Vader statue I ever have scene. Your entitled to your opinion but I have scene many Vaders I have the attakus one as well and this one is by far the best statue I have ever scene. In person it is just a center piece. Everyone that comes over go straight to the Vader and I have some grail pieces the ss predator marquette even gets over looked by this Vader! Anyways, your entitled to what ever you think. But I have not scene a better vader out their. Plus it has all these different arms for posing. Well, take care!

Thanks mate. Nice to see someone with an open mind who can appreciate other people's pov. I have owned Attakus v1 & Kotobukiya ESB & ROTJ Vader's and IMO the poses on those make more sense to me. But glad you like it! The sheer size alone must be impressive in person. Now let's see how Yoda turns out...

Exactly Chaver, ss pieces are a joke, I had Ren sold it. It was nice but no where near how this looks. But he is entitled to his opinion. I liked this statue so much I bought 2 of them and this art print a few years ago. Anyways, I love it I think it is the best statue I own and I own some grail pieces. But you said it best so I will leave it at that. Lol great statue, it will be priceless years to come.

[emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the following issues with mine and Sideshow offered me $30 to keep it or to just send it back for a full refund. I think I'm going to send it back but wanted to see what you guys think...

I also had to pay taxes at the border so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get that $100 back either.

Attachments

• Vader_4.jpg
    Vader_4.jpg
    320.2 KB · Views: 130
  • Vader_3.jpg
    Vader_3.jpg
    347.1 KB · Views: 129
  • vader_2.jpg
    vader_2.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 132
  • vader_1.jpg
    vader_1.jpg
    590.7 KB · Views: 131
I have the following issues with mine and Sideshow offered me $30 to keep it or to just send it back for a full refund. I think I'm going to send it back but wanted to see what you guys think...

I also had to pay taxes at the border so I'm not sure if I'll be able to get that $100 back either.

To each their own and I know we all pursue perfection but I would never get an exchange for those minor issues. There is a chance that the next piece will be perfect and there is a chance that it's be a terrible mess. All those issue are easily fixable and are completely hidden. My advice is to stay with it and get it repaired.

I wouldn't know the first thing about fixing that arm socket but I'll see what I can find out.

Is the belt box supposed to be crooked like that or was it placed incorrectly on mine?

I wouldn't know the first thing about fixing that arm socket but I'll see what I can find out.

Is the belt box supposed to be crooked like that or was it placed incorrectly on mine?

It's definitely not supposed to be crooked but I am assuming it's just a glue job so I am sure you can separate it and re-glue it. Mine looks straight but not perfect either.

Well, I bought two of the Vader statue, one arrive perfect the other arrived from another store light on both belt and chest do not work and then their is something loose on the inter base. Other than that everything else is perfect. Put it this way yours the arm will cover the damage for that piece the chest belt can cover, sucks you only will get 30 bucks back I got 85 for my damage as far as the lighting on both belt and chest not working. But I will never light it up and this other statue was investment purposes. But no way would I take it back. This statue will be gold dawg in the future it is sold out and will not be made again. I would keep it no doubt but see if you can get more than 30 back cheap ass side show I swear.

Just curious what everyone thinks of this statue compared to the Vader mythos. I have both and I still kind of like my mythos more.

Back