Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
fixed it for you

46BC79D1-0701-46D8-8767-622DDF0D62A9.jpg

C00E1B10-78DA-46E8-A03A-6B353ECF2436.jpg

Thank you! How did you do that so I can become less of a bonehead poster?

before you post your pic, rotate the photo in any direction and then back to center. save it and then post. don't ask me why this works, it just does LOL!!

So... now that it's a confirmed Homerun, any bets to guess how long before this gets sold-out? :impatient:

IMO 1 week..

BTW as cool as the saber pose is, the other arms are excellent. So much variety, I'll be swapping out parts regularly on this... but damn it takes up a **** load of space LOL!

Holly **** havent even seen the pictures !!

Wow.. this guy looks fantastic !! but its HUGE !!! So it wont fit into a Besta ?? Can you guys PLEASE give me his dimensions?? Specially the WIDTH and Hight with the saber attached??

So confirmed NO AC plug?

Holly **** havent even seen the pictures !!

Wow.. this guy looks fantastic !! but its HUGE !!! So it wont fit into a Besta ?? Can you guys PLEASE give me his dimensions?? Specially the WIDTH and Hight with the saber attached??

So confirmed NO AC plug?

Here’s a pic a took recently. It fits in a besta but saber pose is only way it can. I can’t measure dimensions as I’m out but it’s a tight fit in a besta. No AC adapter batteries only.
53dc7a80d22063d310b94293e905ba81.heic

Here’s a pic a took recently. It fits in a besta but saber pose is only way it can. I can’t measure dimensions as I’m out but it’s a tight fit in a besta. No AC adapter batteries only.
53dc7a80d22063d310b94293e905ba81.heic

Saber pose with no saber is weird. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow.. that guy is huge.. makes the besta look like a detolf .... I think I have to look for other options where and how to display him...

wow.. that guy is huge.. makes the besta look like a detolf .... I think I have to look for other options where and how to display him...

PAX from IKEA are huge and cheap like $100 for the 39” wide that easily hold my Jabba Throne. Here’s some old pix as I now linger even use these smaller PAX. My big shelf I built it over there now actually. New trapezoid 3 tier will like get a Vader shelf for this piece and all my Vader stuff.

97DADD57-5B5A-4535-9936-FB919E7EC738.jpg92870E61-2848-4630-B7EC-360A162FFE50.jpg

Yeah but my room is all set up with 7 bestas.. not gonna change that now

Back