Iron Studios 1/4 Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
These are all some pretty great initial reviews! Even more excited for it now :) Thanks everyone for the pics!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was just about to say the batteries were changed and mine lights up Great!

yup, there seems to be a voltage issue with the stock batteries. keep us posted for how long they last.

for the other's getting there's soon, throw the stock batteries out and put in some brand name ones right out of the gate LOL!

this is an epic piece guys, enjoy!

Goodness that thing looks amazing, very glad mine will be arriving soon! It looks like the paint has been very well executed, especially on the base with the snow effect. How did they pull it off on the bottom of the cape? Any chance of that flaking off?

I didn't even bother with the garbage batteries included for the base...straight to Duracell. But I gotta swap out belt batteries, which are the small round watch batteries. Love this statue!!! :yess:

Ok that is one of the funniest things I’ve ever read.

At first I’m getting all bummed and then redemption in the form of duracell. I went from sad to happy in one page.

Looks pretty frikin nice though. I’m still excited to put it next to my SS Vader so I can see just how terrible SS is. I’m a fan of it personally but it’s fun to compare.

Just got the wood for my next big shelf so this makes me want to skip my cruise and get it done for this beast. What are they AAA or AA?

Congrats and thanks guys for the pix and enjoy! How many poses are there?

This barely fits in a besta. Only saber holding arms pretty much. Love this piece man. Still moving some helmets to make way for EFX LE Vader and Anovos Vader lol.
97461cb77119942d52d10d5c7ccdd88f.heic
1dc5690d890d0405911d0e6633a30fd5.heic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They're AA batteries guys. And whatever Brazilian/chinese brand they've included in the box is crap. With good 'ol Duracell they light up fast.

FYI, the light on the base is supposed to be damaged/cracked, I freaked out at first but the booklet in the box has detailed photos including the cracked light.

The initial opinions are great.

I wonder if this will finally be the piece to change collectors opinion of Iron Studios overall.

Because after releasing 5 great Civil War pieces, those pieces barely made a dent in that negative opinion after that Spidey fiasco. Hopefully this 6th piece will be it.

And has anyone yet confirmed that this doesn't come with an adapter?

It wouldn't surprise me if it didn't as I've got 4 Iron Studio pieces with light up, and all are powered by batteries.

However did someone say that their Kylo Ren did?

Woohoo pics!!!! Thanks to everyone who's posted their pics/reviews so far. So happy this came out good and I can't wait for mine. I love everything about it except for that damn fabric cape.

Woohoo pics!!!! Thanks to everyone who's posted their pics/reviews so far. So happy this came out good and I can't wait for mine. I love everything about it except for that damn fabric cape.

I agree looks good but the cape is my least favourite something about the fabric looks cheap to me. This may change when I see it person as its hard to tell from the pictures

Back